Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think so mate, I'm expecting a euro shipment in the next couple of weeks, I've not had time to list others that have landed and been split but should do tmoz.

Damn beer competitions and highland games taking over my life ;)

I dont thik so, I believe the last of it was taken a few days ago. Im in negotiations for getting more but it's not easy going.

If I am able to secure some, It's likely to be a week or more away.

:( Ive not even got myself some yet <_<

Arse, I should have just pulled the trigger on a 450g citra this morning. Looks like it's sold out now on the website. Getting an "insufficient stock" message when trying to add to cart.

I was going to ask if you could hold a 450g citra until cascade came in.

Snooze you lose. :)

Edit: seems I was able to order a 225g bag. Plus some US 05.

Phew, citra'd up again.

been getting smashed on that mate, I do have some more, very limeted amount due early next week.

Shoot me a PM if you want a bag kept aside, if you feel like a sea change, Mosaic ;)

I've got some older citra in the freezer for bitterness. I'll use the new batch for late additions.
Might grab 250g cascade and mosaic and that should see me right for pale ale and IPA hops for awhile.

Zythos and Eldorado added last night

US Cascade has arrived today, will split/list over the weekend, there is also another delivery due today which I hope contains some more Citra, will also list over the weekend if that happens.

More Columbus and some other top ups..

It's a painfully slow build up this year thus far.

UE/UK not far off.

:drinks:

OK, slight correction to the above.. One of two parcels arrived, the other has gone to visit NZ for some reason but I hope it's here tmoz and actually has Cascade in it..

Ive checked my order and it was for Cascade, however, they have sent me Centennial instead.. any other time Id not be happy but I think we'll just have to live with it this time ;)

Apologies for those awaiting it, holding my breath on the other parcel containing some.. surely they cant have fucked up both right?

Exceptional yob. :super:

Now just to track down where the hell they left it at 2:30 in the morning seeing as my building would have been closed down.

I assume at the post office. I'll find out when the mail gets collected from the post office.

Capture.PNG

Tahoose said:
Isn't centennial "super cascade"?? :)
Certainly is, had better be too, my second parcel turned up today with... Drumroll... More centennial...

Looks like I'm having to re order my cascade, sorry folks, IMO, centennial is far superior anyway.. I certainly use more of it than cascade these days, should hit the site tonight.

More varieties on the way as well.

Latest posts

Back