Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
Could be a few weeks, was talking to my man about it today, there is quite a bit of pressure on this particular hop in the coming season.
How much you after?
About 500g but flex depending on what's available at the time

is it for a specific recipe? I might be able to help with 250g at a stretch.. if its for the love of the hop and youve not tried Mosaic, Id suggest that..

Bangin hop and TBH Im heading to that over Citra 8 times out of 10 :)

Yob said:
is it for a specific recipe? I might be able to help with 250g at a stretch.. if its for the love of the hop and youve not tried Mosaic, Id suggest that..

Bangin hop and TBH Im heading to that over Citra 8 times out of 10 :)
It is for a specific recipe and no I haven't tried it mosaic but keen to give it a crack. Let me know if you can do 250g of each and I'm in!

I'll sort that out for you tmoz mate, I'll list them on the private page so you wont miss them..

got me ring hangin out tonight splitting the Chinook and EKG :ph34r:

Yob said:
I'll sort that out for you tmoz mate, I'll list them on the private page so you wont miss them..

got me ring hangin out tonight splitting the Chinook and EKG :ph34r:
Beaut, thx mate

Few things didnt happen tonight as planned.. a few splits will be moved to tmoz now.. sorry.

Xmas isnt the right time of year to find out relatives are seeking to sniper you... politics indeed.. ******* amateurs.

Apart from that.. XMAS DATES

Pickup mostly available all the way through if you get stuck, let me know... postage will work around the public holidays as best I can, as usual, if I cant be sure it's next day, I wont send it.

I will be doing a bit of glamping but nothing fixed.. general rule of thumb?

If the pages are active, I am too :lol: I'll take em down if Im going away or need the time elsewhere, otherwise, I'll be adding to the renovations (reads, SWMBO has things I need "to finish off") and should be about the joint a bit.

For those going away, merry xmas and stay safe and look after those you are with, its a dangerous world these day, roads not alone in this.

You have more than I do Dave, I assure you :lol:

Have a great xmas mate :beerbang:

BTW, has my first sip of the swap Dark ale tonuight :icon_drool2:

Orders from Xmas to 8pm tonight and deemed to be in next day will be shipped in the morning, hopefully all the collective hangovers are receding :)

Just received some goodies in the mail and should have them listed soon.. all limited stocks of...

Simcoe
Chinook
Amarillo
Centennial
Columbus
Willemette

if anyone wants dibs, let me know and I'll sort that out with you :super:

:icon_drool2:

If they're in 250g I'll grab a bag of each. I've nearly ran out of hops so really need to restock

Edit: or if they're just in 500g bags I guess I have no choice... :p

Latest posts

Back