Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha - too slow for the Mosaic up on the DoTD... some lucky bugger scored a bargain there. As well as the summer, and whatever else was I thinking of "helping" yob clear out.

We going to see 250g splits of Amarillo & Centennial? Or just the 500's?

mofox1 said:
Ha - too slow for the Mosaic up on the DoTD... some lucky bugger scored a bargain there. As well as the summer, and whatever else was I thinking of "helping" yob clear out.

Amarillo and Centennial are up and listed in 250g

someone snapped up the DOTD pretty quickly, must have been watching it or just lucked in at the right time.

:)

mofox1 said:

Keep an eye on it over the Weekend mate, you may snap up some good stuf B)

On the cards this week

NH Cops - US Cascade - German Magnum - Amarillo

Locals - Au Cascade - Ella

Others are in the pipe for the following weeks as I start to ramp up the purchasing again.. I always slow down at season transition so as not to be overloaded and have available space to pack into the freezer.

also on its way, 2014 Simcoe, Amarillo and Chinook... more than a week away though -_-

I have a half kilo squirrelled away I'd be happy to split with you, there is an NZ buy up on the cards but I need to re connect

sure can, usually by PM or phone me to arrange a time is best... orders are still put through the site and postage can be refunded to your account on pickup.

:drinks:

Hi Yob, Looking for a different hop supplier and you seem to be the man everyone likes. Will you have many 250g bags up soon? I'm wanting to buy centennial, cascade, willamette and hersbrucker and maybe some crystal too? I just can't buy the bigger bags as contrary to my wifes opinion I don;t drink that much.

buddhabrewing said:
Hi Yob, Looking for a different hop supplier and you seem to be the man everyone likes. Will you have many 250g bags up soon? I'm wanting to buy centennial, cascade, willamette and hersbrucker and maybe some crystal too? I just can't buy the bigger bags as contrary to my wifes opinion I don;t drink that much.
only by request at the moment, *ed and a limited amount while doing the initial splits, plenty of things going on that require my time..

Out of those, I can split you some Centennial, Cascade and Crystal.. Im pretty sure I sold out (very recently) of the Hbrucker and Willamette.. Im waiting on new season stocks and they should be coming online over the next few weeks.

Shoot me a PM if you like and I can sort it out with you.

In other News, 2014 Chinook and 2014 EKG to be split and listed tonight if the effing interwebs will work in the effing shed...

2014 AU Cascade has been split and listed already..

a savvy buyer should have a quick look in the DOTD ;) they dont seem to be lasting long at all these days :)

G'day Yob, just noticed you're out of citra. When are you getting some more in?

Could be a few weeks, was talking to my man about it today, there is quite a bit of pressure on this particular hop in the coming season.

How much you after?

Yob said:
a savvy buyer should have a quick look in the DOTD ;) they dont seem to be lasting long at all these days :)
I tried for one each of the cascade and target, but the checkout won't pass me on to the paypal link and just hangs...............

It could of course just be the slow interweb at work.

Cervantes said:
I tried for one each of the cascade and target, but the checkout won't pass me on to the paypal link and just hangs...............

I tried it from external from the site, as in just from my browser and it took me right through to the paypal checkout, could also see nothing amis from the internals,

Suggest you refresh the browser and give it another go, any further issues please let me know.

*ed: there is only one of each, trying to add more than one of each may result in an error.. dunno.. The DOTD are usually always just one off

Cheers

Cervantes said:

sorry, just saw that an order was placed about the same time, sorry mate someone beat you to them ;)

Latest posts

Back