Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PaleRider said:
Whilst the requests are coming in Yob.... Eldorado?

Cheers.
I've got a little bit of El Dorado in the brewery freezer you are welcome to, I'm not going to get around to using it in the near future, all my cubes are full and no brewdays planned for a while now, if you're grabbing spmething else as well, I'd be happy to chuck it in the package for you ;)

Looks to be late November DU99.. You can't tell me you are running low on hops?

I'm still after some US Northern Brewer Yob.
Any chance you'll get some in that Late November shipment?
Also running dangerously low on Simcoe and Chinook which I NEED in my IIPA

Yob said:
I've got a little bit of El Dorado in the brewery freezer you are welcome to, I'm not going to get around to using it in the near future, all my cubes are full and no brewdays planned for a while now, if you're grabbing spmething else as well, I'd be happy to chuck it in the package for you ;)
Now that's service.... :D

I'll place an order later today.

Cheers, Matt.

Dan2 said:
I'm still after some US Northern Brewer Yob.
Any chance you'll get some in that Late November shipment?
Also running dangerously low on Simcoe and Chinook which I NEED in my IIPA
American correct?

Yob said:
American correct?
Yep - both NB and IIPA
Pretty much got a stinky IPA nailed with a huge dose of Simcoe and Chinook, with a touch of late Galaxy. Good all year round brew!
The NB is for Cal Common - tried it with Citra and it's not quite right.

No worries. Cheers mate. I'll probably leave it til the week after anyway. Bit too busy atm

Hm, given that i havn't been following what has been going through the site recently, are you getting in any Galaxy, Summit, Warrior or Magnum?

Chasing all four in 250g lots.

Edit: also im getting a weird bug on the site where sometimes i go to the page (browser, not mobile) and it comes up with everything, even stuff that isnt in stock. Known bug?

yeah mate its an inventory issue thats been plaguing me a little, the page needs a rebuild and I need time to get onto it.

Have German Magnum in I believe, but as for the rest, will be new season stocks, would be foolish to stock p on 13 season of those at this point, I 'may' have some warrior, will have a look for you.

Galaxy suddenly became rare (or terribly expensive in other quarters) so Im trying to source some at a decent price.

Yob said:
yeah mate its an inventory issue thats been plaguing me a little, the page needs a rebuild and I need time to get onto it.

Have German Magnum in I believe, but as for the rest, will be new season stocks, would be foolish to stock p on 13 season of those at this point, I 'may' have some warrior, will have a look for you.

Galaxy suddenly became rare (or terribly expensive in other quarters) so Im trying to source some at a decent price.
When does the new season usually start? Im heading OS for a month or so soon and only realised this morning i wont get another brew in before i leave anyway.

Happy to grab some though now, as i have a sneaking suspicion a mate will put one down while im away.

Looking like late November at this stage unless I can wrangle something else.

Let me know what you are after mate and I'll see what I can sort out.

My order arrived today. Thanks Yob. Love your work.

1415170963261.jpg

HDA pellet hops pages down for a rebuild an stock take, should be activated again Sunday evening all going well.

Cheers

The disruption continues, I'm to go in to surgery on Tuesday to remove some skin cancer (not melanoma) so my ability to pack orders this week will be severely hampered.

it's on the face too so Im gunna be looking like a wild west survivor for the next 12 months :lol:

Sorry all, Im doing what I can at the moment but many things are stacked up against me currently.

Cheers

Yob said:
The disruption continues, I'm to go in to surgery on Tuesday to remove some skin cancer (not melanoma) so my ability to pack orders this week will be severely hampered.

it's on the face too so Im gunna be looking like a wild west survivor for the next 12 months :lol:

Sorry all, Im doing what I can at the moment but many things are stacked up against me currently.

Cheers
Sheesh, good luck with the surgery mate.

Back