Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_2014-10-13-19-16-50.png

Dolphin

Colour me confused

Ive created an Android App..

much better than the native browser thingy.. its much more like a native PC view

thanks PF for getting me to finish doing this.. now.. how to get it to you lads :blink:

Screenshot_2014-10-14-14-46-48.png

Working on best hosting options.. Will further the cause in the morning, anyone dead keen before that happens can email me and I'll reply with the apk file.

can't just chuck it on the same domain/server as your existing website and give us a link here or in the first post? Would be a good way to get it out to the listeners hey.

Done and successfully ordered!

Feedback - the cross on the right is a bit hard to hit, turning back to portrait lets me just click anywhere and dismiss the product though.
No pinch zoom possible but landscape mode lets see enough.
Hitting the back button on the Samsung while viewing a product seems to scroll through products on page rather than returning to page.

Good on ya and hope it takes off!

Nice one.. I do already find it better than the browser version and also found the same with the landscape being better to use..

Good feedback, Thanx man.

:)

Should be some kilo's of Amarillo and citra hitting the site tmoz or over the weekend, should be splitting it up tonight and listing tmoz with any luck..

Probably the last of it for about a month or so

:)

Mate, if shops and online sellers displayed the kind of dexterity you just did with that order then brick and mortar stores deserve to close down. And the cnuts don't even have the decency to be half cut while processing the orders.
Fastest ever order to delivery experienced. Kudos.

Kilo lots on the rise, will be adding Columbus to the page this evening.

When I can sort out inventory there will be more to add, scheduling that in for Thursday night with any luck.

Cheers

I'm having trouble viewing the website (tried Safari, chrome & explorer) doesn't show any hops in the 250g & 500g section. Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong or have missed?

Also any suggestions on hops to try. I really enjoyed the cascade, Amarillo, citra and galaxy I got last time. Still have 60g of the citra and galaxy left. Was think cascade, Amarillo, saaz and something else? I like my pale ales and will be trying some saisons over summer

Yep, I'm getting nothing on the 250g and 500g pages either. Daily Deal yes. But I'm not looking to buy... :ph34r:...really.

Should be back up sometime today..

I love you guys but I wasn't packing hops for you on my Birthday ;)

While Im here,

Notice of Service Disruption for Next week. 04/11/14

Tuesday is Cup Day which is a public holiday in Victoria and as such and Aus Post will be down in Victoria.

I'll get those pages back up now in fact. :)

Cheers

Done: Please refresh browsers if it's still showing blank.

Ed Ed:

Also, please note that there will be a delay in getting tracking info out for packages until noted otherwise, Telstra seem to have knocked out out interwebs and as such tracking cannot be added from there..

Orders placed over the weekend have all been shipped and should be received today. Tracking to follow. (Probably after you have the parcel)

Cheers

Latest posts

Back