Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again Yob for the A grade service/product. I must say the Chinook and POR Zomes you sent a few weeks back have also shown to be quality....freaking monsters;)

Yob said:
Ha! I was worried when I saw your other post..

Pleasure to provide..

I live for hops :)

Ed: and glasses
yeah spewing about the others, especially the cascade.

Cheers.

Hey Yob. Any chance you've got more Centennial kicking about? Need 500g but the site is saying only 250g available. Any chance there are more tucked behind the sofa?

Dippet said:
Hey Yob. Any chance you've got more Centennial kicking about? Need 500g but the site is saying only 250g available. Any chance there are more tucked behind the sofa?
Shit.. Completely forgot, if I don't have any in the HDA freezer, I'll have some in the brewery which I'll make available for you mate. Apologies

Yob said:
Shit.. Completely forgot, if I don't have any in the HDA freezer, I'll have some in the brewery which I'll make available for you mate. Apologies
No worries! No rush.

I purchased about 2.5kg of hops from Yob a little while back now, fantastic communication and service.

Ssssoooo good having such a huge amount of the godly green stuff show up on your doorstep!!!!

Cheers.

Quickshot note.. 2 new ones listed up today, very limited amounts and a discerning person may choose to have a look in the dealz of the day for a bargain or two :ph34r:

Santiam %8 AA

Santiam Hops is very much an aroma variety with alpha acid content ranging from 4.8%-8.4%. The beta acid in Santium nearly matches for this American variety that is commonly a substitute for German Tett.. With a low cohumulone of 18.0%-24.0% Santiam hops is compared to noble varieties. One of the highlights for the oils found in Santiam Hops is its abundance of farnesene oil coming in at 9.3%-15.9%. As might be expected from Santiam's lineage, this variety has a botanic, flowery aroma, mixed with a peppery spice. In application, this variety can be used anywhere throughout the beer brewing process. In the U.S., it is commonly used to decorate the fragrance of beer styles such as India Pale Ales, and American Pale Ales

and

Triskel %9.5 AA

Triskel is a cross developped in 2006 between the French Strisselspalt variety and the male plant of the English Yeoman variety.
Triskel has inherited the aromatic notes of Strisselspalt in a particularly pronounced manner. Its notes are fruity, citrusy and flowery. Its oil content makes for interesting potential in late hopping, and especially in dry hopping. At the same time, its alpha acid content also creates an interesting alternative for First Wort hopping.

wish I had time to brew <_<

Oi Jesse, could your website become somewhat phone friendly? can't even get it to load any products. :(
Android, galaxy.

Just clicked on the link everything showed up ok on galaxy s4

Been trying to sort out an app for it, getting the time to give it attention is an issue but hopefully soon,

What browser you using? Works on Sony experia z using chrome and Firefox

I'm using dolphin. The others were giving me the shits on this phone. Even tried the desktop rendering mode but no luck... and this one supposedly supports flash (does actually).

BottloBill said:
Hey practicalfool, I had the same drama....Do you have Google Chrome loaded on your phone??
I have chrome but I don't use it.

Screenshot_2014-10-13-18-57-25.png

Firefox

Screenshot_2014-10-13-19-01-00.png

Chrome

Never bloody heard of dolphin mate, will test

Back