Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my hops today! Expertly packed and prepared as per usual. And also as per usual you got my name wrong!

erm.. I did?

at least Im consistent -_-

Amarillo and Magnum just listed, will be having a splitting evening tmoz, so further listings as we go :super:

Warning:

be prepared for a madness sale coming up, I'll try to get it up in the morning, will be a sale on many hops listed in the 500g range..

Vic Secret flowers are yet to be split but are planned to be split Monday and will be included in the sale over the weekend, just be aware that orders including the flowers cant be shipped until Tuesday at the earliest, WA and Tas Brewers will need a bit of extra paperwork done my end but shouldnt be an issue :)

Been away for the weekend mate, hasn't checked orders but I can say that citra and galaxy were split this week so once orders are done I'll have a better handle on remaining stock, I should expect so though, yes mate.

BottloBill said:
Hey Yob, any more Citra and or Galaxy going up mate?
If stocks are depleted from the weekend orders (still TBD) I have more Citra incoming next week so should be OK in the short term... I have further Galaxy to be split so you will be right there too.

:)

Notice:

There will be a service disruption to HDA over the coming week.

There has been a death in the Family and I must travel interstate to sort out funeral details.

Apologies, to date, all orders have been processed and shipped so nobody should be missing out.

I have also noted the service disruption on the site to make people aware of it.

Thanks for understanding.

Jesse

My condolences too Jesse.

Heading back to Melbourne today after a very long week, apologies for the disruption and thanks for understanding.

I'll try to get all orders sorted as promptly as possible.

All sorts of splits happening this week, fresh Citra, Amarillo, US and AU Cascade, Triskel, Strisselspalt,Calypso and more..

Keep an eye on the dealz of the day later in the week as it's likely to populate as the splits occur.

Cheers

Quick note to say that I've had a struggle this week to get up to speed, still a few splits to happen over the weekend and much work on stocks on the site to be updated.

I've got about 25kg to split over the weekend still (thanks to the help mid week getting me started)

AU / US Cascade, Amarillo and Citra, Strisselspalt, Triskel among those still to be split [SIZE=14.4444446563721px](and more if I can get to it) [/SIZE]

It's just amazing how a week away puts you 3 weeks behind, apologies to the small number of affected folks that didn't get their order this week. It's not a normal state of play at the moment and I apologise for the inconvenience, I'll do my best to make it up to you.

Jesse

Family first Mate, orders can wait cause we ain't going nowhere.....except me I'm off to the pub, they got 5 new crafts on tapB)

Latest posts

Back