Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
Ive asked, not sure if Ive got the answer yet, however, the C isnt far off, Ive got a shipment of Columbus expected so am looking forward to that next week. I may have some CTZ in the bottom of the freezer from memory... I had these tubs with 50g baggies in from a year ago.. youd be welcome to one of those if you want. Its from my personal buys so I wouldnt charge you for it though :)

Truly Im shit at this retail thing :lol:
You must really enjoy other people enjoying hops.

Once I can get some freezer real estate I'm planning on a serious buy up.

Cheers for the service tonight mate! (ermmm, dafuq?)

Will be doing a coopers in all it's POR single bittering hop wonder, likely followed up by a shite load of keg hopping to make up for it... :D

Thanks Yob, I'm planning a double batch Pliny clone and need about 300g of Columbus haha so I'll wait until you get that order in maybe. Cheers!

Stocks Update.. Next incoming load not far off.

CZ Saaz
Citra
Crystal
Brambling Cross
Northern Brewer
Strisselspalt
Hersbrucker..

Packing land is gunna smell :icon_drool2:

sorry for the delay on some listings, I seem to be about 40kg behind and try as I might life keeps interrupting my packing needs

:( <_< :excl:

OneEye said:
Thanks Yob, I'm planning a double batch Pliny clone and need about 300g of Columbus haha so I'll wait until you get that order in maybe. Cheers!
Should be getting a date on that,Columbus tmoz, failing that ive come across some in the brewery that I can make available to you, so either way, got ya covered

:)

Ed: spulling

Yob, I received my package 15mins ago and I only ordered Friday afternoon and I live in Brisbane. That my friend is fast service, will be buying from you again.
Cheers.

This means I'm brewing tonight, yippee. :beerbang:

Great stuff, I do try to get all weekend orders packed and sent in the first mail run on the Monday..

If I could get it to you any faster... I would :)

Received my hops today as well yob :)
Great service mate Im already looking at my next recipe so you'll have another order from me soon.

Cheers Daniel

Hey Yob, any chance you'll have 250g packs of Saaz up this week? Want to do a pilsener on the weekend.

Edit: Scratch that, just saw them under CZ Saaz and I was looking under S not C.

In stock mate, just will have to adjust inventory for you.

Also in stock and needs to be listed.

Crystal
Brambling Cross

er.. more...

Incoming..

Columbus
EKG

er.. more..

:icon_drool2:

Mattwa said:
Hey Yob, any chance you'll have 250g packs of Saaz up this week? Want to do a pilsener on the weekend.

Edit: Scratch that, just saw them under CZ Saaz and I was looking under S not C.
Sorted mate, listed them just now :)

Keen on some cz saaz, columbus and crystal, will be watching for stock / web site updates.

Thanks Yob

Back