Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sure do, just split a day or so ago actually so fresh as the morning dew, will make sure I list this evening.

:icon_cheers:

awesome! I know what I'd prefer, in the order you listed it ;)

I'll keep an eye on your site and here when they're available.

Yob said:
Yep, flowers will be in 500g bags, postage rates are the same weight for weight.

Trying to sort out which to get, Cascade, Galaxy or Summer

On the Flowers front...

Will have some in the next few weeks, should be starting with Cascade and Galaxy again. I'll put a date up on the Flowerz page as soon as I have a firm date. (seems Im running a week or two behind on that according to the page :blush: )

In other news, a couple of the old timers back in the stable,

US05 and 34/70.... Danstar Nottinham will be joining the ranks in the near future as well

Amarillo has been received but wont be available until late next week due to time commitments etc..

Also in, current season C Saaz and Hallertau Mittlefru as well as some more US Cascade, Centennial and Mosaic

there is some others on the way but will wait to announce those when I see them... Ive been somewhat let down by OS supply and quality so I want to smell it myself before I get any hopes up out there

Simcoe just in again as is a teaser of Willamette, both US and AU and also Tett

All current season (14 Australia and 13 US/EU)

Will list over the weekend along with the Amarillo, Saaz and Hall Mittlefru

Hey Yob,

Do you have any pick up options? can that be arranged? assuming you're that far from where I am.

Hay mate, yep, pickup is certainly an option for those close by and it's worth it to them, Im out in Ringwood so suits Eastern Burbs peeps better I guess.

Will usually take the order, get a phone call and work out appropriate times, usually after 6 but daytime pickup can also be arranged if push comes to shove.

Great. I'm in Vermont so works out great. I'll be in touch!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Sweet, just noticed the Galaxy flowers have gone up. Order placed.

Been waiting to use my Hop Rocket for a while. Now going to get a nice late burst of galaxy.

Now just need EKG to be back in stock... seems I use it in just about every brew.

is there anyway you can amend an existing order, or would I have to place a new order?

Package didn't rock up, despite the email.. I can hold your order if you like? Package should arrive on the morrow I assume...

No way to amend the order really, but I can combine and refund postage assuming you remain in the weight for the parcel.

If I hold it, you won't get it till next week though as tmoz is final postage day

Yeah next week would be fine for postage so hold the order and i'll order the EKG when it is up on your site. 500g should keep me in the same weight for postage.

thanks mate.

All the Galaxy flowers gone, J ?

Can't see them on my android phone in the flowers section.

Currently out of all flowers, the galaxy listed was a one off..

Still waiting for the main shipment, no definite word yet but I'm trying

No worries...I'll keep an eye out.

Just bought a water filter which has aspirations to become a randal...

Hey mate it looks like no more White Labs yeast on offer - couldn't see anything in this thread about it.

Is it just me being too drunk to be able to find it on the website?

There's no rush with it because I'll wait for you to get your hands on Citra before I place an order.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back