Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oz at this point, I've still got my feelers out for NZ hops but much more was contracted (by some big players) this year and it's a bit difficult to secure

hwall95 said:
Side note: My housemates were a bit sus about the package at one point, something about it packed hops looking like drugs... But I think I've convinced them
I know how you feel. I've picked up from Yob's a few times and always feel like I need to dack em before hitting the street! And I never leave mates in the car out front. :ph34r:

effing Fastway... effing arse!

Dropped off my package this morning and 10 minutes later when I open it... No Cascade.. Ive got the Galaxy but I suspect the Cascade was in a Second Box that he missed... will be onto it first thing Moday, hopefully not delayed..

just annoyed

Cascade flowers have arrived, earliest mailing of them will be Monday however. I hope to split them tonight but can't make that a promise due to other commitments.

July looks to be a busy month... just in and to be listed over the weekend..

2014 AU Willamette
2013 US Willamette
2014 Ella
2013 Hercules
2013 Columbus
2013 Cluster
2014 Super Pride
2014 Vic Secret...

As well as I am splitting the 2014 AU Cascade tonight... Daayuummm... think Im going to need a heater out there :ph34r:

Before

Cascade 1.JPG

After

Cascade 2.JPG

Smells good, fluffy this year, now If I can just get time to use some of it... seems unlikely trhough

-_- :( :angry2: :blink:

What are the benifits of using flowers over pellets? Better floral extractions at a later addition was the best I found googling. I should just buy some and play, but advice would be welcome.

Cheers.

Some people report a 'fresher' flavour from them, some use hop rockets or randall setups, some just use them for fun to compare.

Looking through the web site...

Have you a zythos recipe? Spelling...

It seems it is a big alpha but I am yet to see a post on it. I use galaxy, I use Amarillo and citra. I haven't used this one so am curious. Help needed please..

Bit of a Re-Load happening this week or those that have asked,

Galaxy
Centennial
EKG
Hallertau MF
Spalt

+ More to come if I can get all that split.

WARNING!! Running desperately low on Simcoe Im afraid... not sure where the next lot is coming from either... or indeed IF there is a next lot.. I shall need to contract larger next year for sure.

:party:

Both Good for the moment Goombs, that reminds me to chuck in another order for those, I do look forward to "C" orders coming in..

splitting big C orders = :icon_drool2:

Thanks Yob.
Package arrived yesterday. Picked up a few that I have not tried before. Can't wait to use them now :)
I feel a friday brew/sick day coming on.

Latest posts

Back