Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nelson is a few weeks away im afraid... while Im here though..

Incoming freshies for ya frothies

Cascade AU
Cascade US
Citra
Amarillo
Galaxy
Topaz AU
Ella AU

err.. I think there was more but effed if I can remember off the top of my head...

Yep, as a matter of fact I do, Ive got a brick already waiting to be split (along with about half a dozen other ones)... scratch that, I split it the other night, will list right now if I havnt already done so (may not have)

been pretty busy with the swap stuff so Im all over the place this week..

Cheers

Notice:

There could be a day or so delay as I catch up with the orders, Ive not had any time to give it attention over the weekend as Ive been consumed with Swap Day requirements, as that's done and dusted now I should be able to clear the backlog, this only affects orders placed over this weekend, back to normal through the coming week with many splits and listing happening.

Cheers

ETA on Amarillo Yob?

Sorry, just read your post about listings to come. Cheers.

Well one has to be quick. Was going to get 250 each of Amarillo Fuggle and Ekg. Today I can get Ekg only..

Amarillo will be listed this morning along with the Ella, Fuggles I need to re stock, we used the last of it in the case swap cubes..

Simcoe.. Dunno, no firm dates

Cheers

Yum! Some Amarillo for me I think :icon_drool2:

Yob said:
Amarillo will be listed this morning along with the Ella, Fuggles I need to re stock, we used the last of it in the case swap cubes..

Simcoe.. Dunno, no firm dates

Cheers
Any idea when you might have fuggles?

Thanks

Warwick

This is crap, my hops are yet to arrive and I ordered before breakfast

I did a lot of the catchup last night and should get the rest of them done tonight.

Apologies for the delay peeps, I'm getting there...

Yob said:
I did a lot of the catchup last night and should get the rest of them done tonight.

Apologies for the delay peeps, I'm getting there...
Thanks Yob got mine this morning @ Godwin Beach Qld

hay thats pretty good going.. good on old aussie post..

All orders bar one late one tonight are packed, tracking sent and ready for shipping tmoz..

now maybe I can see my wife and bub for a bit :lol:

Sorry for the delays, its been a hell of a ride catching up after swap weekend. Thank y'all for ya patience.

Yob

Answering a question from >HERE<

Research Goombs, constant, never ending bloody research.. :lol:

Im trying to see if I can get contracted amounts of many varieties, those Ive listed today among them, as difficult as it is for me to get a constant supply of some hops already (Amarillo, Simcoe etc) Ive taken to attempting to get locked in contracts to help..

sure there is an inherent danger that the type may not live up to the hype but it was the same last year when I started with Mosaic which at the time, there was sweet FA info about them anywhere... didnt stop me from getting 20kg of it though :)

I hope to be able to stock many of the 'hard to gets' in the coming season (Remember, Northern Hemisphere harvest is only a few months away) so watch this space, FB and the HDA site for updates, as soon as I have a date, Ill post.

IM also not asking for pre sales interest, just trying to get the info on new hops out there and then folks can do their own research as well, keep in mind that the States often get to use them a few months before we get to see them so it's often useful to keep an eye on other boards as well for chatter about them.

:party:

Thanks again for the great service Yob! Sent yesterday morning and arrived before brekkie today and very nicely packaged as always;)

Latest posts

Back