Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now until Sunday Night

Sale on 2014 Galaxy Flowers 500g

$25

Sticky Resin Galaxy Flowers must be sold to make way for Victoria Secret Flowers incoming

:icon_drool2:

Used HopDealz for the first time on Monday night. Ordered at 11pm and got my delivery at 7am this morning. Cracking service!

Thanks mate, actually I was a bit slow this week, I hosted the vic case swap and it kinda consumed my time so was a little behind on packing and sending, backlog is totally cleared now though.

Glad the service stacked up mate,

Cheers and happy brewing

:)

Yob, I need Horizon ;) You getting any sometime soon?

Batz

Got my delivery yesterday, cheers yob. Quick and easy - the best kinda service :)

Batz said:
Yob, I need Horizon ;) You getting any sometime soon?

Batz

I'll have a look this arvo, thought I had some, if it's run out I'll put some on order, could arrive during the week

menoetes said:
Got my delivery yesterday, cheers yob. Quick and easy - the best kinda service :)
Nice, love it when a plan comes together :)

Couldnt find it it my wanderings through the freezers this arvo batz, I need another shipment this week and will get some added to the list.

:icon_cheers:

No worries - order placed.

Any chance of bringing it along to club night? if not I'll swing by yours on the weekend.

Ya fekking shitting me.. just packed it... sealed, tracking sent.. the whole kit..

ya sposed to leave a note on the order.. I didnt see it if you did.. :unsure: -_- <_<

shoulda called me man!!

'sall good, ill cut it open if needs be and save it for a ******* parcel..

Happens man, no drama, I'll use the package to send some Beards CD's and a beer to a mate in Tassie :)

I'll bring it along tonight :party:

Buzz me if you need the pickup :)

Jesse, I need Horizon, Motueka and Citra.

Now got your shit together man! :lol:

Batz

Cant help with the Mouteka ATM Batz, sorry mate... Plenty of Citra though ^_^

Speaking of NZ Hops though, I did come across a half kilo of Nelson I'll list when I get a moment to do so.

Jessie,
been a while since my last hop order, but hey a single dad can only drink so much, on your site Citra gets a rating of 10 plus, which I haven't used before, I have used mosaic which I absolutely loved and I note the rave review and similar use. Now I still have a decent supply of bittering and other hops in the freezer, but looking forward to some nice apa's over the summer cricket season 500g of citra seems a big jump to me. would you consider splitting a few down to to 250? I will still need to up the mosaic supply. :D

MB

Sure will, splits will happen Sunday mate, getting away for a couple of nights.

Thought they were up but may have moved the ones that were listed.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back