Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hops Listed/Re Listed (Pellet)

Crystal, Perle, Hersbruker, Citra, Galaxy, Centennial, US Willamette, AU Willamette, Amarillo, POR

Yeast Re Listed

US-05

:beerbang:

Yob said:
Packed, Tracking sent, will be in the mail tmoz..

fo shiz
looks like Australia Post failed on their express post guarantee....
tracking shows it being received by AustPost at ~3pm on Wednesday and both your sending and my receiving locations are in their guaranteed next day delivery area...
Parcel hasn't moved (or at least shows no tracking information change)

Yob said:
All deliveries from that day are now showing delivered... assume all sorted?
Tracking shows delivered (not home to check so assume left at door or carded to Post Office)
So yep, all sorted.. Though you should be raising it with Aust Post and claiming a free express post bag or refund on the express post fee as they didnt meet their guarantee (http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html)
Tracking No was '60710237146090'

Australian hop special over the coming week, POR, Ella, AU cascade, Vic secret, Super Pride... keep an eye out over the next 24 has for the listing.

:)

Thank god you edited, your original post was a 'hip special' and lord knows I love my hips :)

Yob said:
Australian hop special over the coming week, POR, Ella, AU cascade, Vic secret, Super Pride... keep an eye out over the next 24 has for the listing.
Done... All 2014 AU Hops on Sale this week

:beerbang:

mofox1 said:
Think I'll do myself a coopers pale then. POR all the way...
POR Flowers late are not as bad as people think.. dunno about pellets, Ive not been brave enough to commit to a full batch of all POR :)

Yob said:
POR Flowers late are not as bad as people think.. dunno about pellets, Ive not been brave enough to commit to a full batch of all POR :)
Not sure about brave, but there are plenty other appropriate adjectives that could be used. :ph34r:

mofox1 said:
Think I'll do myself a coopers pale then. POR all the way...
A true CPA clone will only have POR at 60 mins, I would not use pellets late in the boil.

Cheers

Used you for the first time yob and won't be the last. Ordered late Monday night, sent yesterday and turned up this morning. Couldn't ask for better service

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Just like to add another +1 to HopDealz service.
I had a slight mix-up with my order, but Yob was straight onto it and had a fix-up shipped out ASAP.

Can't ask for more than that, so definitely found my hop supplier for my upcoming BIAB adventures..

OneEye said:
Any CTZ on the horizon yob?
Ive asked, not sure if Ive got the answer yet, however, the C isnt far off, Ive got a shipment of Columbus expected so am looking forward to that next week. I may have some CTZ in the bottom of the freezer from memory... I had these tubs with 50g baggies in from a year ago.. youd be welcome to one of those if you want. Its from my personal buys so I wouldnt charge you for it though :)

Truly Im shit at this retail thing :lol:

Latest posts

Back