Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batz said:
Jesse, I need Horizon, Motueka and Citra.

Now got your shit together man! :lol:

Batz

Got all 3 of those now Batz, lemme know if you want me to list them on the private sales page, the Motueka is a very limited amount available so when listed and sold out that'll be it for the immediate future.

No NS flowers sorry mate. (only pellets)

Not on the radar either mate, I dont want to tell you something other than what I can actually deliver and I sont see this happening in the short term.

Yob said:
Got all 3 of those now Batz, lemme know if you want me to list them on the private sales page, the Motueka is a very limited amount available so when listed and sold out that'll be it for the immediate future.
Thanks mate 500gm of Horizon and 250gm of the other two. Put them on the private sales and I'll fix it tonight.

Cheers Batz

I've got it yep, not listed?

Would prefer to keep them as 450 but could potentially split to 225..

Sorry, I don't get much choice with this lot, I was lucky to secure what I did

Yep - its listed on the 450/500 packs.

If splitting it into the smaller pack is possible that would be great - but don't go to trouble or leave yourself stuck with a small bag you cant get rid off.

If you can do it I dont need it till late next week - so no hurry either.

I'm easy to please - so whatever suits you.

GrumpyPaul said:
I'm easy to please - so whatever suits you.
And I'm quick to please... Wait, that don't sound right..

I'll be brewing tmoz night if you wanna do a swing by to grab it?

I'm busy all weekend - so cant get over.

Will drop over during the week - MrsG goes away on Thurs, so I have the car at my disposal after that.

That's great actually, gives me a bit of time, got 40kg to split this weekend before the next shipment comes next week.

Vic Secret Flowers incoming, still a few of the Galaxy's to go but as the space becomes available I'll split and list.

Other incoming pellets Hops.

Crystal
Northdown
Hersbruker
Perle

er... possibly some more that I cant remember off the top of the head...

Just placed an my first hops order
How long does it normally take for shipping to Newcastle area?

Also, id didnt ask for any order details so I assume you just use whatever details paypal includes in the payment info for shipping etc?

Correct about the shipping details.

Should be packed tonight and sent in the morning, all parcels are express post so you should receive it within 24hrs at that point if you are in the major delivery zone.

Yob said:
Correct about the shipping details.

Should be packed tonight and sent in the morning, all parcels are express post so you should receive it within 24hrs at that point if you are in the major delivery zone.
Good to know...
First extract brew planned for the weekend in an attempted Hop Hog clone so should arrive with plenty of time

Latest posts

Back