Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume you are going large based on that order :lol: should at least keep you going till swap day :kooi:

Fresh splits today..

Citra
Galaxy
EKG
German Magnum.. Speaking of, will be running a sale on magnum this week, look out for a serious bargain on this hop, will be priced to move quickly... I need the space to fit..

Galaxy flowers to be split at the end of the week so there will be a cascade and Galaxy flower overlap.. :)

Cheers

Well that answers my question Yob, I was about to place an order and was going to ask if the Citra was coming out to play before doing so. I will hold off in the hope of snagging a bargain aswell as grabbing the Citra....Cheers:)

Yesterday's splits Listed up..

still to split and list Saaz and Super Pride.

I think there is more to be listed as well, need to do stocktake this arvo..

I didnt get the time to do a stock take today.. you hungry bastards need orders filled :lol:

If there was anything in particular you wanted, let me know as Ive another order coming through this week with any luck.. and no.. no Simcoe will be in it :(

WARNING!! Disruption to normal Service

A very dear and close friend of mine is undergoing emergency Brain Surgery this week and I may be flying interstate as of Wednesday.

A note will also be added to the site to the Effect that Tuesday night will be last packing for this week, Normal services will resume next week.

Apologies.

Yob, all the best for your mates surgery. Went through it with my son a few years back. My experiences with neurosurgeons is that they are bloody miracle workers. Good luck

I notice you have some EKG as a special deal, can I pick some up at the swap next Saturday to save myself some postage?

I think those may have been purchased, not certain as I'm away at the moment, but yes you should be able to pick stuff up as long as it's sorted out in advance, I won't have time on the day to sort out orders on the fly.

Back on deck today, playing catchup, all orders placed over the week will be packed today and sent tmoz.

Cheers

Note:

Ive adjusted the weights on the Yeast and other Hops so that yeast can be included and not trip over to the next size package, for example if you have got 2 x 250g and add a yeast or 2, recently its happened a bit, I can fit the yeast into the package (which I easily can) and it gets through in the smaller size Ive been refunding the difference on the sales so this will just make it easier for both you and I.

Enjoy.

Sale Item:

2014 Vic Secret on sale this week 500g $25

Update:

2014 Galaxy Flowers hopefully split this afternoon, will be listed by this evening :beerbang:

Waiting to hear from my Man regarding NZ, but should have a good spread when I can land them... till I hear from him though, its hard to commit.

Cheers

tateg said:
hey yob
any nelson & motueka on the incoming list

Cheers tate

Yob said:
Waiting to hear from my Man regarding NZ, but should have a good spread when I can land them... till I hear from him though, its hard to commit.

Cheers

mrsupraboy said:
U have no Nelson sauvin or however u say it. How long till u get some
Brain surgery it is not.

Latest posts

Back