Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great service last week Yob.
Hops package was at home waiting for me last Friday. Wife said that they got there Thursday and like a good girl she put em straight in the freezer. :)
Cheers

Brambling Cross going up tonight as well as a couple of specials hitting the dealz of the day page..

Will be first in best dressed on those though ;)

Cheers

Hey Yob,

Do you have any 250g Citra packages? I can only see 450g packages for Citra.

Whilst I would love to buy a 500g baggie, budget doesn't quite stretch that far.

Thanks,
Angus.

Citra stocks are running low at the moment, Trying to do something about that yesterday. Top of my head I have one or two packs, I'll split one up and add to the inventory this morning for you.

Cheers

Got slammed as soon as I got into the office, gimme 10 to adjust for you.

Sorry, having log-in issues, may have to wait until I get home tonight,

grrr

Cheers Yob order arrive today.

Anyone ordering to Perth, pretty sure it was about 48 hours from Yobs place to my door :lol:

Thanks for busting up the 500gm pack into 250gm packs for me yob. Once again, Yob bending over backwards (not forwards you dirty buggers) to help out customers....

:super:

angus_grant said:
Thanks for busting up the 500gm pack into 250gm packs for me yob. Once again, Yob bending over backwards (not forwards you dirty buggers) to help out customers....

:super:
Great service.. I really need to get myself a vac sealer for things like this!

Just in, to be listed either tonight or more likely tmoz..

2014 Summer 5.5%
2014 POR 8.7%

Restock

2013 Citra and 2013 Centennial,

should be another load next week, Willamette, (GR) Magnum and Styrian Goldings.. waiting on the word <_< ... still

:icon_cheers:

Hey Yob

Just thought I'd send a quick thanks from Brisbane. Second order received today, nice and prompt.

Only started brewing this year but pretty quickly started trawling the web for cheaper hops and couldn't find anyone who beats your prices.

I was a little sad to see the 110g packs go but I can appreciate they mightn't be worth your time. I think there could be a vacuum sealer in my future.

Time for a Centennial/Amarillo Pale Ale this weekend methinks.

Cheers

Cman said:
I was a little sad to see the 110g packs go but I can appreciate they mightn't be worth your time. I think there could be a vacuum sealer in my future.

Cheers
Hay mate, it's not that they weren't worth my time, it was partly family commitments meant I couldn't service the line adequately and also it's that they didn't fit the model, I wanted things to be denominations of 1kg so after much thinking the change had to come.

Thanks for the good feedback, always appreciated

Cheers

Hey mate,

Placed an order earlier on this week, but looking forward to hearing about these whole flower dealz you'll be having soon?
What sorta bag sizes are we talking? Is postage the same?

Cheers
Martin

Yep, flowers will be in 500g bags, postage rates are the same weight for weight.

Trying to sort out which to get, Cascade, Galaxy or Summer

Latest posts

Back