Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
US or AUS?

Answer to both is yes, currently awaiting US and AU not released as yet.. Im waiting along with everyone else sadly..

:icon_cheers:
Looking for US, is there a rough ETA? Sorry still not sure when the 'seasons' for hops etc arriving are! :D

The indication I had last week was that it had been sent.. you know what waits from the US are like..

... now you mention it... Its one of the reasons I started this thing coz I hated the long waits and now here I am waiting more (frequently) than I used to :lol:

Yob said:
The indication I had last week was that it had been sent.. you know what waits from the US are like..

... now you mention it... Its one of the reasons I started this thing coz I hated the long waits and now here I am waiting more (frequently) than I used to :lol:

But you have so much hoppy goodness to choose from while you wait now! Thanks mate, I'll keep an eye out for it arriving so I can make my order :drinks:

Your killing me Yob. I just went through the freezer and still have over a kilo of unopened HDA bags. Gotta finish this controller so I can afford to replenish stocks!

Well I was just browsing the site and now my wallet is lighter :D . Only went for three of the C's on sale, needed to show some self control!!

jc64 said:
Well I was just browsing the site and now my wallet is lighter
Yeah but your freezer is fuller :icon_drunk:
Packed just now and will be sent in the first run tmoz.. scraped in with the last packing of the Weekend.

Alright!!!

I'm brewing right now, this news means I'm planning another brew as soon as this ones in the can!! Cheers. :beerbang:

I'm actually going back to the 'darkside' for a few brewdays to see the difference - no-chill and BIAB so I'll be able to cube hop and compare.

Yob,
Lemme say thanks for all the hops.. ordered a few over the last year and it's a damn good deal.
Wish I could order more but I can't drink fast enough to use em up.

Do you think flowers will come back? I know it's not that popular.

I will be getting them mate, selected variety and limited to about 15kg to 20kg of each that I get.

Not yet available to me but shouldn't be far off

Cheers

Yob said:
C HOP SALE NOW ON

Cascade AU
Cascade US
Citra
Centennial
Chinook
Columbus
Forgot to add an end date to this

Sale ends Midnight 30/4/2014 to allow postage same week,

Thanks for the orders thus far, all out in the mail today

:beerbang:

They are all 110g unless noted otherwise, odd amounts are often listed at discounted rates, end of bags, if it's not 110g it'll say in the listing, I'll make a note on the page to clear that up.

Cheers

Just placed another order, best prices around mate - great job!

I wanted some Centennial too - you seem to be out?

Cheers.

er.. no, just havnt split other pack I have.. will get onto that as time allows.

Generally I only list what Ive split already, makes for inventory stability :)

It's club meet tmoz, so I'll say that I will split Centennial Thursday.

Keep in mind, I had the sale on with stock currently split so it's probably to be expected that some varieties have been somewhat reduced :ph34r:

I will not need to re order in the short term though, just get the time to split what I have in waiting

Got back to burn town last night and my hops have arrived.Thanks for the quick delivery and the bonus pack. Just in time for some dry hopping. Regards Dave

Landing next week.

2014 AU Cascade (2013 now out of stock)
2014 Galaxy
2013 Fuggles

Restocking 2013 Mosaic

:drinks:

Latest posts

Back