Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bah!! Forgot to make Easter announcement,

Pickup only available until Tuesday as of now. All orders on to date are in next day and will be delivered on schedule.

If pickup is needed please let me know tmoz so it can be packed and ready.

Cheers

Yob said:
Bah!! Forgot to make Easter announcement,

Pickup only available until Tuesday as of now. All orders on to date are in next day and will be delivered on schedule.

If pickup is needed please let me know tmoz so it can be packed and ready.

Cheers
I could be wrong but do you mean Thursday not Tuesday Yob?

Preliminary listings on the 250g Page up, still yet to go through and do a full inventory and splits, but plan to get through it so more to be added progressively over the weekend.

:party:

Dealz of the Day page up now also,

This is intended for random amounts and 'end bags' that can get a little dusty but are otherwise great, currently listed are the remainder of a bunch of 110g bags at pretty reasonable prices.. even by HDA standards :ph34r:

For something out of the ordinary, I also have listed some hops deemed to be (by mu nose anyway) unacceptable. They were purchased as EKG from a US supplier but I wont be selling them as EKG, I wouldnt brew an English beer with them so I dont expect you to.. if you are into your lambics, snap em up.

Cheers and Happy Easter folks :icon_cheers:

Cheers bud, just ordered some Liberty and 250g El Dorado.

Didn't see above, yep,

Last posting for this week will be tmoz, no pickup available over Anzac weekend, going up country for some fishing and family time... However

C hop sale imminent, Chinook, Columbus, Centennial and possibly Citra towards the end of the week, consignment is assured and I will be splitting many kilos come Sunday.

Have a great weekend all...

Lest we forget

Nice little package just arrived..3rd day Melbourne to me, pretty happy with that.

Cheers, Yob.

Nah, I ordered last week,probably Thursday night.
So did not expect anything to happen till Tuesday.
Picked up by Aus Post Tuesday on my door 9.30m this morning.
Excellent.

Not brewing this weekend, couldn't pass up cheap hops that I'm going to need over the next couple of brews.
Looking forward to a Bravo and Pilot AIPA.

hi Yob just placed an order for some goodies I'm not too sure if I managed to place an order for out of stock items.

Yob said:
C HOP SALE NOW ON

Cascade AU
Cascade US
Citra
Centennial
Chinook
Columbus

Limited offerings at this price.. :ph34r:

Enjoy

:super:
Hey Yob,

Wondering if you stock Willamette?

US or AUS?

Answer to both is yes, currently awaiting US and AU not released as yet.. Im waiting along with everyone else sadly..

:icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back