Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No other browser ATM Yob & thanks for your response. IE11 worked just fine last time I clicked.
Will wait & see what happens when you try IE11 tonight. :)

Top of my head 2012, need to confirm on the Mylar packaging, could be a typo on the site, will look into it this evening, apologies

Ed: in fact, I'd be inclined to believe the label on the bag as.it'd have been read from the Mylar at packaging but will check invoices etc

kahlerisms said:
Lo Yob

Got my recent order very quickly, thank you.

Couple of items of feedback:

1) Website lists EKG as 2013. Packet received was marked as 2012.
2) One of the packs I'd ordered (Collumbus I think?) was marked as "BONUS PACK" in texta. I'm not really sure what's bonus about it - did I get more than I ordered or something? (I haven't weighed them)
Hi Yob

Mine and Dan2"s EKG is marked 2012 as well ??

Hmm bummer. I feared as much. I thought I must have the freshed EKG in Australia when I saw 2013 on the website.

Thanks for the prompt reply as always, Yob.

dicko said:
Hi Yob

Mine and Dan2"s EKG is marked 2012 as well ??
Will all be from the same bag Dicko, I know what I ordered was 2013, just looked at the email order.. I didn't jerry when packaging, with any luck the Mylar will have 2013 on it but I'm not holding my breath, as I usually print the labels from the Mylar pack at the time when I split, there have been differences in the past with what the site says, particularly %AA as it can change from box to box and you need to be mindful to get that right,

If there is a real problem with it, I can send you out a return satchel and organise something with you for replacement.. Or whatever mate,

Ed: naturally, this applies to everyone

I'll have a look at that pack when I get home this evening

Bugger...

2012 EKG.jpg

By way of apology, I'll send a $5 refund to those affected by 450g bags, $2 to 110g

Oddly, the 450g Bag section had listed 2012, it was only the 110g bags shown as 2013.. the 110g bags had xxx for the %AA so I'd clearly not got back to it to update from the parcel whereas the 450g showed %5.8 which is correct for the crop year...

My sincere apologies..

believe it or not, I do try to keep on top of these things <_<

Yob

Hi Yob,
The Simcoe on your site now is listed as 2012. It's the 2013 crop though, right?

Cheers

It is certainly 2013... The only 2012 I have is in the brewery freezer.. About 200g

****, I've caught the Nev.. ;)

I can see that the next few hours will be well spent in front of the screen..

Thanks for the pickup

phaaark, nearly 90 pages with narry a **** up (bar 1) in over 12 months and then 2 in one day.. mustve trod on an irishman on Paddy's day -_- <_<

Well ordered hops from you for the first time last weekend and received them Wednesday.
Quick delivery and nicely packaged.
Brewed with some of them on Friday and they smelled fantastically fresh.

Just placed another order for 4 110g packs.

Cheers
Brad

Falconers Flight added to the 1kg WMD page,

From what I understand, availability of this hop is not going to be great from here on in, it's either on reduced production or certainly on limited availability.

ed: More varieties to come to the WMD page as soon as I can land them..

:icon_cheers:

Latest consignment ready for delivery, should be in by the end of the week and listed over the weekend

2013 EKG (Confirmed) :rolleyes:
2013 Hallertau MF
2013 CZ Saaz
2013 Amarillo
2013 Fuggles (LMTD QTY)
2013 Hersbruker (LMTD QTY)
2013 Tettnang (LMTD QTY)

All of the Limited Quantity bags are more so for this consignment rather than an ongoing issue.

Got a bit on this weekend, but I intend to split these into half kilo lots, not so sure if there will be 110g bags available for now.... perhaps there will be a new size in the near future ^_^

:icon_cheers:

Hey Yob do you have any more Aussie Cascade flowers? I didn't get on to them on the site in time. Got financially distracted by candi syrup :)

Hi Yob, when are you expecting to have smaller bags back up on the site?

Hoping I'll be able to get an order in so I can brew this weekend.

aah.. yes.. that... been meaning to mention this ;)

do you mean the New 250g Bag Line?

I'm afraid the 110g line is down for a while, I've not currently got the time to service it adequately, family commitments mean I'm running on a bit of a reduced time frame and the 110g line is extremely time consuming meaning something had to give somewhere, I'd rather take it down than not be able to deliver the service to my standards and it was looking like I would not be able to do that, hence Ive currently pulled it.

Ive not had the time to split the current load of New Season Hops that Ive got in (post #1774 above + 20(ish) pounds of Simcoe + something else as well) into 500g Bag size so there is no way I'm able to do the 110g currently.

PM me if you like and if I have some split I can sort it out with you, There are a number of 110's currently split up but Ive not had time to do an inventory of them.

If you are local? you can always pop over and we can sort something out too :)

Yob said:
aah.. yes.. that... been meaning to mention this ;)

do you mean the New 250g Bag Line?

I'm afraid the 110g line is down for a while, I've not currently got the time to service it adequately, family commitments mean I'm running on a bit of a reduced time frame and the 110g line is extremely time consuming meaning something had to give somewhere, I'd rather take it down than not be able to deliver the service to my standards and it was looking like I would not be able to do that, hence Ive currently pulled it.

Ive not had the time to split the current load of New Season Hops that Ive got in (post #1774 above + 20(ish) pounds of Simcoe + something else as well) into 500g Bag size so there is no way I'm able to do the 110g currently.

PM me if you like and if I have some split I can sort it out with you, There are a number of 110's currently split up but Ive not had time to do an inventory of them.

If you are local? you can always pop over and we can sort something out too :)

All good mate, I'm looking to do a decent size order to replenish dwindling stocks in the coming weeks, I really only needed about 50 grams of Centennial which I am short for an IIPA this weekend, I just got it from Ross.

Once the 250g are up and running again I'll get my big order in.

Latest posts

Back