Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dicko said:
Guys, try some Horizon, similar to Magnum and very smooth......
Yep, or Warrior, very clean.

Magnum will be among the first I get when I can get 13 stocks.. I also love that hop and has been a staple bittering (German Magnum that is) for a few years, Ive tried both Horizon and Warrior in the last few months and both have merit for Bittering.

:beerdrink:

Just poped my HDA cherry, placed an order and will be stalking the mailman!
Great prices! I will have a well stocked freezer now.

Cheers

Ordered Sunday night, arrived today.

Great stuff - thanks Yob!

G'day Yob,

Are you planning on stocking 2013 Simcoe and Columbus this year?

Cheers

Hell yeah I am... Not far away I hope.

I have a few avenues for getting it but Im hoping old faithful will come through with the goods.. Im putting the feelers out at the moment to see where I can get a supply quickest.

:icon_cheers:

Mate was busy today. Got a new toy.eBay vac sealer. Lol finely get to break up my order.

Tired as hell will do the other 3 kg tomorz.

DSC_0290.jpg

Ok all done. Should have got more bags only one left lol. Where is the best place to get more bags/rolls?

DSC_0292.jpg

Scooby Tha Newbie said:
Ok all done. Should have got more bags only one left lol. Where is the best place to get more bags/rolls?
I'm looking at the Kogan vacuum sealer. They do bags, too.

Hey Yob, I'm looking for East Kent Goldings. None on the site. Reckon you'll have any any time soon? (I can probably wait three weeks)

kahlerisms said:
I'm looking at the Kogan vacuum sealer. They do bags, too.Hey Yob, I'm looking for East Kent Goldings. None on the site. Reckon you'll have any any time soon? (I can probably wait three weeks)
Off topic, but.....

I was recommended this vacuum sealer by a trusted AHB member:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/161011315895

Comes with 30m of bags. I brought one and love it. It has been very handy for resealing and repackaging the bulk hops I've brought from Yob.

No affiliation. Just a happy customer and advice recipient.

:icon_offtopic: The best Vac sealers IMO are the ones that cut the rolls and seal as well, like this one linked above, this'll take much of the work out of it for you, you also want one that you can feed the bags in the other way to make bags up of various sizes, some are kinda blocked at the back and it becomes a pain in the arse..

Anyway.....

HDA News.

As can probably be guessed, and has been briefly discussed in the thread earlier, Im going to stock some of the new to be had, White Labs off the Full Pint / Chugger lads.. Ive started with 5 and well see how we go from there, I'm pretty excited as it wasnt easily obtained prior... sure, possible but a major PITA from my experiences.. and not terribly consistent which we all hope can now finally change for the better.

The 5 Im listing thus far are >HERE< happy to take further suggestions..

In other other HDA News,

Current Sale this week from now till Thursday (16.01.14) norning in the 450g Page >HERE<

:icon_cheers: :icon_drunk: :beerdrink:

HDA News.

As can probably be guessed, and has been briefly discussed in the thread earlier, Im going to stock some of the new to be had, White Labs off the Full Pint / Chugger lads.. Ive started with 5 and well see how we go from there, I'm pretty excited as it wasnt easily obtained prior... sure, possible but a major PITA from my experiences.. and not terribly consistent which we all hope can now finally change for the better.

The 5 Im listing thus far are >HERE< happy to take further suggestions..
Really stoked to have you onboard, Yob.
You've been kicking arse with hops, no doubt you'll do well with Labs as well.

Latest posts

Back