Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive got Gel packs in the deep freeze now, I'd suggest that Express Post would be the best option given the Summer bake is upon us..

I still need to weigh the Gel Packs and the vials to make sure it suits what the website says.. will be updated today.

:icon_cheers:

Ive got gel ice packs frozen for shipping with the WLP Yeast, going to pull one it and leave in the shade today (41'c) to see how long it keeps its cooling going..

Will unfortunately have to sit in the pool with a beer while I time it.... FWP's eh?

;)

Any plans on Sorachi Ace being supplied in the near future Yob?

Trawled 2 pages, no info.

It seems you are out of Amarillo? Is it far off?

syl said:
Trawled 2 pages, no info. It seems you are out of Amarillo? Is it far off?
With any luck, will be here by the end of the week, early next week at worst, PM me if you'd like some set aside, it has been known to go quite quickly..

Some other juicy stuff will go up as well at the same time :icon_drool2:

:'(

SUCKS ARSE! I need to make some APA's for an upcming party, mates love the Cascarillo... going to have to GnG it this time and then order from you next time.

All sorted Syl,

Other News:

2013 Chinook and 2013 Citra also inbound and should be listed either this weekend or early next week

:ph34r: :icon_drool2:

professional_drunk said:
Yob, any plans to accept bitcoin?
Ive found it's the swipe through the slot thats the issue most folks have ;)

Listing Today.

2013.jpg

sp0rk said:
$944 per coin...
That's a whole lotta hops!
That value is so 5 seconds ago now its $800.... There lies the problem with accepting bitcoins, very risky indeed.

Don't laugh. I don't think it will be a matter of if, but when online retailers accept it.

sp0rk said:
$944 per coin...
That's a whole lotta hops!
bitcoin is divisible. You can send 10c if you want.

OzPaleAle said:
That value is so 5 seconds ago now its $800.... There lies the problem with accepting bitcoins, very risky indeed.
You can cash it into $aud straight away to lock in the price if you want.

Probably deserves its own thread.

I am not on a position to deal in bit coin at this point..

The future is unknown if that position will change

Back