Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up my hops from the MIL yesterday morning, very happy with my order :)
Thanks Yob, I'll be ordering plenty more as the 2013 stocks come in

Hey mate, yeh slight fuk around, they always leave a card for absolutely every parcel to me because im a little out of town, but because it was Xmas Eve the postal lady thought she would do a good thing and hide the package under my front veranda sun lounge, which has a top to floor cover so you cant see under it, after a few days and a heap of phone calls the package was found.

Fresh much :ph34r:

All good though mate, cheers again.

Assuming still sealed they'll be fine mate.. Glad you sorted it out..

Bit of a shit they didn't card you to let you know though.

Yeh they'll be right. Was pretty pissed off in the process of locating them though.

Yob said:
Just a quick note to mention that Ive added Centennial to the 1kg WMD Page.

:beer:
I don't actually need that much Centennial, but it will be fun finding uses for it.

Will order within the next week.

Oh yeah, any word on EKG, if you're going to have any soon I'll hold off on my order a bit.

Nothing till the end of the month I reckon, I havnt touched base with the dude yet this year but I'd say it'll not happen before then.

:)

Hi Yob, yet another post about your great service! Order yesterday morning and got my package today (Sydney). :beerbang: Any feedback on NZ cascade would be appreciated.

:beer:

NZ Cascade.. smells frikkin awesome, Ive not used it yet but cant wait to.. aroma wise, it'd have to be my favorite of all 3 cascades that Ive split and packed..

If it delivers in the beer like it does on the nose... I'll never use any other again (if can be helped)

Cheers

Hi Yob,

Forgive me if this has already been asked but what's the deal with the white labs yeast? The icon is there but no details.

Cheers

Zarniwoop

Back