Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've PM'ed ya with what I want. Please please please keep it aside. I *will* order what I PM'ed you about, I just may not have access to the website tomorrow night in time to put through my order due to stupid work.

Placed my first order with HDA on Friday night.

Received an email from HDA on Sunday night confirming my order.

Collected 1.8kg of fresh hops from my letter box today (Tuesday), vacuum sealed, smelling great.

Thanks Yob, great service, and great advice pre purchase.

No affiliation. Just a happy customer (with 450g each of Amarillo, Citra, Cascade and Galaxy ).

Listing the remaining 2013 Amarillo and 2013 NZ Cascade now....

all I can say about the NZ Cascade is

WOW!!

What an aroma, wish I had got 50kg of it.... sadly I will now have to look to where I can source more.. rest assured I will be doing so.

ed: Orders received by 8PM tonight will be packed today and sent tmoz by express post (HDA default) which should allow for Friday delivery to most major delivery centers

:icon_cheers:

No.. I cannot/wont get any more 2012 crop of either Mosaic :( or EKG until Northern Hemisphere crops become available to me in the new year... through whatever wheelings and dealings I can swing... lol

Really spewing about the Mosaic too... I could have also done with some in the next few weeks :rolleyes:

Well I got about 5L of Plinys love child from the swap in the fermenter that can have your name on it… Just keep an eye out on some Mosaic for me :)

POSTAGE REMINDER!!
HDA's last effective day of postage is tmoz (19/12/13)

I will be away from the 24th December to the New Year 2014​
(can still post on the 23rd but be aware of the Public Holidays)​
A very Merry Xmas to all HDA Customers and Hop Fiends alike anywhere.​
Thank you all for a most memorable year and I look forward to​
a bigger and Hoppier year in 2014.​
May all your hopping be as you want it!!​
:party:
Yob​

Three hours in and there's still Amarillo left. Unbelievable. The first lot sold faster than Rolling Stones tickets.

Dangit, only remembered to check the site just now
Put my order in for some Amarillo and some Perle, guess I'll have to have it shipped to the mother in law's for her to store it while I'm away next week

Latest posts

Back