Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope i'm not the only person who has been hitting refresh all day on the hopdealz website...still nothing... :(

Yob said:
It didnt come through till this morning mate, 6:43am.. as a result it wasnt in todays mail so you still have to opportunity to add to it if you wish as it will be sent Monday :) and there is space left in the package, if you do put in another order, I'll be happy to refund the postage on that one and combine :)
Order in Yob, cheers

Yob said:
Will send the postage refund through on the weekend when I split and pack it mate

Cheers
No sweat Yob, know you're all over it. Thanks mate

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Yob, is the Citra and Simcoe 2013 or 2012 like the website say's?

Yob, order placed.

I'm looking forward to the vacuum sealer that you advised me on getting a workout when my order arrives.

thanks mate.

pedleyr said:
Is it correct that there's no more stock of 450g Amarillo? Jesus that went quickly!
I do have another brick mate but I havnt split it yet, I dont want to list it till I can actually split it to send out.. Ive already got my work cut out for this arvo and can hopefully split it Monday so keep an eye out for it... :)

Also coming in next week is 2013 NZ Cascade pellet, cant wait for it as it'll mean I have AU / US and NZ Cascade under the one roof :beerbang:

Details on the store page >HERE< (which I will admit is in bad need of updating, will try to do so this week)

:icon_cheers:

Fresh Stocks of 2013 Nelson Sauvin now listed as well, Im going to try and make the time to get into the 2013 NZ Cascade today as well so it can be available sooner than expected. (Hopefully)

Cheers

Please Note:

Fastway have had their service with HDA discontinued due to poor performance. as per >HERE< on the site now, Ive been completely underwhelmed with their service and as a representative of HDA I expect more from them. The contracted performance was almost never achieved and I believe Ive even lost clients due to them. That sort of service is below the standards I set for myself and therefore cannot continue.

I will look into a new provider as time allows, Ive found that the service from Australia Post is almost without fault, certainly by comparison, flawless.

My apologies to any affected clients and rest assured that this service will return better than before.

Regards,

Yob

Latest posts

Back