Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
It didnt come through till this morning mate, 6:43am.. as a result it wasnt in todays mail so you still have to opportunity to add to it if you wish as it will be sent Monday :) and there is space left in the package, if you do put in another order, I'll be happy to refund the postage on that one and combine :)
You ripper, that''ll be great! Cheers Yob

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

i wish there was i pre or back order option on the website, and a 1kg wmd option.

If there was a pre order option I'd never get a night off ;)

WMD's will become more available in the New year, it's a part of the model and will be rolled out when greater supply becomes available to me..

;)

I work with small business owners as part of my job and I have to say that you have done an awesome job setting up this little venture of yours Yob!

Outstanding service, using social media as your marketing tool and plain old fashion brand loyalty.... I certainly hope that you are making a tidy profit out of this venture as I hope you stay around for a while and even progress into other products.

Thumbs up Yob.... Thee should be more small business owners like you!

I see what you did there... ;)

I've managed to still have some 2011 Amarillo (bought we'll before I was a retailer) I think I only made 3 brews with Amarillo all year, the last 12 months I've been playing about with all manner of New hops on the scene and have barley thought about them :)

That said, I used some recently foran Xmas party and wasn't disappointed :)

lol.. Sadly, deliveries rarely come at this hour, but yes there will be some Amarillo, this amount is in addition to my contracted amount so kind of bonus early stocks, there will be more in the New year, in addition I'll be receiving some kohatu as well which I'm fairly excited about.. Not that I'll get a chance to use it but at least I'll get to smell it ;) it's probably one of the only NZ hops I've not tried, there are others in the consignment but not as exciting as those 2.

Cheers

God, all this over Amarillo. If i'd known you had that much of a boner for it LoO i could have stuck some in with your elements.

30 grams would do you to get off, yeah?

ow my eyes... ow my ears..

why... would.. you... do... that!!

ed: Kohatu

Kohatu
Used in large doses this produces a tropical fruit bowl in hop form again with plenty of lime, Kohatu is a touch subtler than most other NZ varieties so a heavy hand is not a bad thing when dealing with this hop. The rounded flavour is also earthy and has been described as coming from a more European than American background. This is quite a new hop and reports are still varied as to how successfully it has been used. Reportedly described as “sweaty pineapple pants” if that gives you any idea what to expect?

From >HERE<

law-of-ohms said:
30g? I need at least 70g for the dry-hop
making a hop "tea" by steeping the hops in a wort of around 1.010 SG requires 2/3 to 1/2 of the weight of hops you would normally hop with

NewtownClown said:
making a hop "tea" by steeping the hops in a wort of around 1.010 SG requires 2/3 to 1/2 of the weight of hops you would normally hop with

Don't say that in his retail thread :D :lol:

Members this is a retail thread.

Retail threads are designed for the retailer to inform members of new deals or dealz in this case. They are not designed for constant bumping, general conversation or over the top off topic.

Please use the PM function or the retailers website if you feel the need to take it past what the retail threads are designed for.

Thank you.

I think that horse might have already bolted 70 pages ago.

Latest posts

Back