Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob, any finished reports on triskel?. I have some and will probably use it in a dingemans pils, pilsner with 830. Hard to find any reviews so far.

I won't tell you what's happening next week then ;)

If it has the word Amarillo in it let me know, being the tight arse that I am I may ask you to hold my order placed today to save on some postage!

So you know that very prominently displayed note on the website that says:

PLEASE NOTE:

ADD A NOTE AT CHECKOUT TO ENGAGE COURIER OPTION
?

Yeah, somehow I missed that and didn't leave a note at checkout. Luckily the weather in Melbourne is shithouse (for now) so I don't think there's going to be an issue with the hops sitting around too long!

erm... I dare say that the dispatch officer has already made the rounds mate,

Sorry, didnt see your Post from Sat as well, wasnt paying much attention on the weekend as I had the Brewing Club X-Mas party... apologies.

:(

ed: Yep, just checked.. I'll get onto that dispatch officer about that... poor form from what I can see, tracking has been sent out meaning that she's dealt with it.

Yob said:
erm... I dare say that the dispatch officer has already made the rounds mate,

Sorry, didnt see your Post from Sat as well, wasnt paying much attention on the weekend as I had the Brewing Club X-Mas party... apologies.

:(

ed: Yep, just checked.. I'll get onto that dispatch officer about that... poor form from what I can see, tracking has been sent out meaning that she's dealt with it.
No mate don't worry about it at all - completely my fault for not following the very clear instructions!

go easy on the dispatch officer :lol:

mje1980 said:
Yob, any finished reports on triskel?. I have some and will probably use it in a dingemans pils, pilsner with 830. Hard to find any reviews so far.
Hmmm, is that one I've had? I dont recall having used it mate so Im not sure my googe-fu is strong, but FWIW HERE is the link from when I was asking about them HERE

"Triskel is a cross between Strisselspalt and the male plant of the English hop variety Yeoman."

http://beerlegends.com/strisselspalt-hops

http://beerlegends.com/yeoman-hops

Yob said:
I won't tell you what's happening next week
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DU99 said:
What's happening Next Week
I dont want to say too much before Ive got it in my hands.. Its my preference to under sell and over deliver not the opposite.. B)

humulus said:
Hey Yob any chance of Brambling Cross and Columbus arriving early next year??
Hava great Xmas and many cool ones,Glenn
Hay mate, yep looking at stocks of both of those, in the new year, Its unlikely that I will see them before hand.. sadly..

Hey Yob,

I've just placed my first order with Hop Dealz last week for some Ahtanum (you're one of the few places that stock it). It's looks like a pretty wild variety, it's flavor/aroma reportedly being somewhere between cascade, amarillo and galaxy which are three of my current favorite hops. It's pretty exciting :)

Quick question though, how do I organize a receipt for payment? Will that come with the hops in the mail?

Hay mate, I'm pretty excited by this hop as well, not long back I brewed a double batch and cube hopped one with Ahtanum and the other with Amarillo so I can do a side by side.. Will be fermenting those next week and can't wait ;)

PayPal should have issued you a receipt, if you would like me to print you one off, PM me the name and addie details and I'll send it off to you. If you've received tracking notifications already then it's been shipped but happy to bung it in the post for you.

Cheers

You need to add some Hallertau Tradition to your hop selection Yob.

Awaiting 2013 stocks to land in Aus Batz, will have a look at it when I receive the New lists in the New year.

I've still got those flowers set aside if you want them, no biggie if you dont as I havnt used them myself yet either ;)

Ah yes, Paypal has indeed given me a receipt, but no tracking notification yet. It's all good, so nevermind :)

If you don't mind me asking, what's your hop schedule for your Ahtanum brew? I bought it for an extract brewdogs clone but should have plenty left over for another extract brew...

Yob said:
I've still got those flowers set aside if you want them, no biggie if you dont as I havnt used them myself yet either ;)
Yes I still want them Yob, I'll place an order over the next few days.

menoetes said:
Ah yes, Paypal has indeed given me a receipt, but no tracking notification yet. It's all good, so nevermind :)

If you don't mind me asking, what's your hop schedule for your Ahtanum brew? I bought it for an extract brewdogs clone but should have plenty left over for another extract brew...
Can you pm me your name so I can check the tracking mate?

Bill was 100g into the cube (and 50g mosaic) on a 1065. IPA

Lol. My missus just asked what I wanted for xmas. She said the new bathroom can be our present. I said bullshit, thats yours. I need hops!

Camo6 said:
Lol. My missus just asked what I wanted for xmas. She said the new bathroom can be our present. I said bullshit, thats yours. I need hops!
hops from yob are cheap, compact etc so they make a great stocking filler. Just make the missus knows to take them out of the freexer just before u get up and then she can put them in ur stocking. Then get on with making breakky and coffee (ducks for cover)

Camo6 said:
Youre a man after my own heart Camo ya sick ******* :lol:

Once again, this guy has come thru.

Above and beyond customer service!

Accidentally forgot to put my yeast in with the latest shipment (no biggie)

He came out the same day and delivered it by hand! (Iike 20km round trip!)

I can't say 'THANK YOU' more or loud enough!

Now we just need to convince him to start selling Grain and cleaning supplies so I can tell my local HBS to bugger off!

Back