Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sp0rk said:
Dangit, only remembered to check the site just now
Put my order in for some Amarillo and some Perle, guess I'll have to have it shipped to the mother in law's for her to store it while I'm away next week
you're lucky I luv ya...

Merry xmas your order will be packed.. last one for 2013 :beerbang:

...should have shut the computer down an hour ago :lol:

...you do want me to pack and ship yeah?

You can ship them to my house and I'll promise to look after them for you sp0rk, give you an excuse to come up the highway for a beer ;)

Well that will teach me for procrastinating, was waiting for EKG to be listed, will have to get some from Ross in the mean time and put together another bulk order order in the new year when I have some more freezer space.

Cheers for the good service on every order I've placed and I hope your little side business grows over the coming year.

It's all good, express post takes 2 days to coffs anyway
The mother in law lives around the corner, so i can grab them from her when we get back
Thanks Santa Yob!

Happy Xmas brewing scoobs!!

Sadly won't get to brew myself till New year it looks like... Spewin..

Plenty to ferment though ;)

Thanks Yobbo.. got my bag of green stuff yesterday .. hmmmm

Magnet...WTF .. where's my magnet!!! .. that's why I hoared my self out to another hop dealer...to see if they would give me a magnet..

Grainer said:
Magnet...WTF .. where's my magnet!!! .. that's why I hoared my self out to another hop dealer...to see if they would give me a magnet..
you didnt get one? PM the addie and I shall whack one in the mail for you :)

Thanks Santa Yob. Got my 2 Saison yeasts (plus some US-05's) delivered this morning after ordering late Thursday.

This is despite me having to change shipping addresses after ordering because I realised I would not be at work after 24th.

Now just got to con the wife into picking up some stuff from the LHBS today or tomorrow. They are closed for Xmas and Boxing days. Would love to get my saison fermenting tonight or tomrrow. Blew a keg last night and still conditioning an IPA, which I need to dry-hop tonight. hoping it will be ready Xmas day

Thanks Yob. Will be putting in a bulk order in January for my house APA (galaxy + citra + cascade).. :icon_drool2:

Your magnets are dodgy, they aint sticking to my 316 Stainless steel......... lol

you need the special attachments for that fridge.. they are an extra

Capture.JPG

:p

Latest posts

Back