Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Citra, for me, is the king of dry hopping and the king of American style hops for flavour and aroma.

I only used Amarillo the first time last week, because when I started brewing APAs, there was a shortage of Amarillo and Anthony at Craftbrewer recommended it, and it was love at first site. Now it tends to be Citra that occasionally is harder to acquire.

I still dry hopped with Citra, and Mosaic.

Lord Raja Goomba I said:
Citra, for me, is the king of dry hopping and the king of American style hops for flavour and aroma.

I only used Amarillo the first time last week, because when I started brewing APAs, there was a shortage of Amarillo and Anthony at Craftbrewer recommended it, and it was love at first site. Now it tends to be Citra that occasionally is harder to acquire.

I still dry hopped with Citra, and Mosaic.
Soon as I get through my current stocks I'll be straight back into Citra again, amazing stuff. Never tried amarillo for the same reason. Tried one of Yob's beers with mosaic a few months back and was a wonderful wicked berry flavour in the background.

Midnight Brew said:
Soon as I get through my current stocks I'll be straight back into Citra again, amazing stuff. Never tried amarillo for the same reason. Tried one of Yob's beers with mosaic a few months back and was a wonderful wicked berry flavour in the background.
I get Melon, and it balances the tangy citrus of other American hops nicely.

Mosaic exhibits heaps of peach for me. No argument here, great hop.

Cocko said:
Mosaic?

Grapes??.... blackberry... Melon.... NO, thanks.
Never got grapes from it myself, and Ive never single hopped it but I can say for certain that Im looking forward to getting the new season stocks in and split up in the next few weeks :beerbang:

Apologies to the weekend order folks.

Ive not been able to pack the orders due to a very full weekend (GABF Geelong) and the Sierra Nevada glass bulk buy packaging taking up most of my spare time.

Orders will be packed tmoz night and will be sent out Tuesday.

Once again, my apologies for the delay.

:icon_cheers:

Up for grabs is one x 500g pack of 2013 Amarillo, it's to be on sale in the private sales page for $30

Deal is, its a bit dusty and not all solid pellet, a large portion of it is though, I just couldnt be arsed seperating it out as Id usually do and throw in in the brew freezer.

Password will be set to Amarillo500

First in best dressed.

:beerdrink:

The site looks good to me, well laid out, easy to navigate and visually pleasing. The links page is a bonus,

A few typos here and there but you'll work through them, not a big job.

I've been self employed for years and I wish you the best of luck with this venture!

Hey Yob, do you normally stock El Dorado? If so, when do expect the next batch to be in?

Thanks. :icon_drool2:

Hey Yob

Just wondering do you stock northernbrewer? Either british or american. Looking to do something that fits my display name.

Cheers

northernbrewer said:
Hey Yob

Just wondering do you stock northernbrewer? Either british or american. Looking to do something that fits my display name.

Cheers
I think it's either German or American. Not sure I've ever seen a British version, although I guess it exists somewhere.

Latest posts

Back