Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donske said:
Anyone else having issues getting the HDA site to load?
Cant find a fault Donske what browser? OK in Chrome Firefox and IE

browsers.jpg

UPDATE:

2013 Centennial added into 1kg Size, will update the AA% later today. Im going to try and add 2013 Citra into the 1kg section as well

>HERE<

:icon_cheers: .

Yob,
POR not listed, if you do have any laying about could you let me know . I have just placed an order so could possibly add it to that if you have some.
Thanks
Mike

Sorry mate, POR is out, but refill is incoming in a couple of weeks, same with the EKG I think, will check with supplier that it will be in the first boat load.

I had a good look about the place and couldnt find any hiding, will shoot off an email now about date of expected delivery.

:icon_cheers:

kahlerisms said:
Hello Yob

Any luck on that EKG?
Hay mate, Im reluctant to get any of the 2012 stock as I just wont move it in time to get the 2013 stock, which Ive been told is unlikely to see my shelf until March. From what I understand it's still in the process of being pelletized, so that and then combined with shipping time will result in a somewhat late receival of UK stocks this year.

Sorry.

Very satisfied HDA customer here. Drove out to Ringwood to pick up some hops & because he didn't quite have 110g of bravo, Yob threw in a pack of NZ Cascade as a sweetener! Cheers Yob

Bravo!

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Brown bread goldings.

Whitbread Goldings (WGV) can be subbed with EKG, Fuggles, UK Progress or, in a pinch, Willamette.

tateg said:
Hey Yob
Any 450 bags of Amarillo left ?
Cheers
Check your PM's mate, Ive listed one for you on the Private Sales page,

I do have some more to split but am unlikely to to so today or tmoz, so Amarillo will be re listed next Wednesday from the look of it, if I do get time today, I'll inform.

tateg said:
Yob
Do u have any alternative to white bread goldings ?
I actually found some Fuggle Yesterday while searching for the Bravo and have listed it iin the 110g page

Listings update

2013 Amarillo is now Re- Listed in both 110g and 450g

WLP Yeast have also had a tweak both in descriptions and in price.

:party:

Place an order yesterday, was after your thoughts on the Hercules yob?

Also I ended up swapping my Amarillo for some Citra seeing as you seem to be a massive fan.

Will probably use this as a cube/flameout addition in conjunction with no chill.

Latest posts

Back