Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
law-of-ohms said:
Now we just need to convince him to start selling Grain and cleaning supplies so I can tell my local HBS to bugger off!
+1

I've noticed some shift in prices elsewhere but at least one online LHBS has gone significantly backwards in terms of service. Put a rocket up 'em, Yob!

I sure do hope I can get wifi or 3g while I'm in Sydney tomorrow, I have a good feeling about what these announcements will be about...

If the news is what I'm expecting :super: , you might need a bit of crowd-control & overnight security at your place for awhile, Yob.

MartinOC said:
If the news is what I'm expecting :super: , you might need a bit of crowd-control & overnight security at your place for awhile, Yob.
Sorry Martin, Justin Bieber cancelled last minute.

Beiber Schmeiber. A few thousand screaming pre-pubescent/teenage girls is nothing compared to a mere handful of ravening homebrewers hell-bent on getting their hands on the latest consignment of Yob's offerings (if, indeed, he's getting what I THINK he's getting.......).

Now, if you were talking about One Direction........... :ph34r:

Yob, can't find the preorder page on your website?

citymorgue2 said:
Yeah I want to preorder ur friday special.
I've got my swag and I'm third in place outside Yob's. I'll save you a spot.

(I not even a massive ******** fan, just a sucker for good marketing!)

I was about to place an order......now to wait..oh the excitement.

140837777_excitement_xlarge.jpeg

Shoot. My order went in yesterday.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

sp0rk said:
I sure do hope I can get wifi or 3g while I'm in Sydney tomorrow, I have a good feeling about what these announcements will be about...
Outta luck, we don't get that stuff yet. Ask Yob to send you a telegram...

I've got my swag and I'm third in place outside Yob's. I'll save you a spot.

(I not even a massive ******** fan, just a sucker for good marketing!)
QED!!

Yob I REALLY think you need security. I have friends with guns, barbed-wire & a phased plasma rifle in the 40W-range..

All this over just a few precious Kg of ********???

The frenzy is just like a Beiber/One Direction concert!

JB said:
Shoot. My order went in yesterday.
It didnt come through till this morning mate, 6:43am.. as a result it wasnt in todays mail so you still have to opportunity to add to it if you wish as it will be sent Monday :) and there is space left in the package, if you do put in another order, I'll be happy to refund the postage on that one and combine :)

Keep in mind guys, its the Vic case swap on Sat so I wont be in any condition to split till Sunday and even then Im gunna be rough at the edges.. very rough at the edges I expect :ph34r:

Im in two minds as to hoping it turns up tmoz.. :lol: (My tracking does say it s at a transit point whatever TF that is..)

Latest posts

Back