Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sign of anything today Yob.
Next time just send when I order.
Or maybe express post will make it?

I'll need more info than that to check mate, send me a PM with your details and I can check.

Keep in mind that Tuesday was also a Public Holiday here in Melbourne and Aus post have probably been playing catchup all week.

If folks want me to just throw it in the mail, I need specific instruction on the order to do so, policy is to make sure it gets delivered in the freshest possible state, if that means I need to hold it over a weekend or Public Hol, I will do so unless told to do otherwise...

Happy to check up on your order if Ive got the details.

*ed: to ensure a prompt next day delivery (where covered by Aus Post) Express post is the better option.

Cheers

I won't get next day here with Express, but should be within the week.

Yob, can you package up a 110gm bag of CZ Saaz for me if I put through an order with some Hallertau and Galaxy? Can't find any 110gm baggies on the site.

I'd have to check stocks, it may require splitting or it may be sold out, will check tonight..

either way youll have to wait as the order will process as a registered post not express post if you only put through 2 x 110g. which I cant fit 3 into.

Cheers

indica86 said:
I won't get next day here with Express, but should be within the week.
'most' express parcels are either next day or the following to anywhere in Australia from experience, WA is typically the slowest with the exception of the Red Centre and most people have them on a 3 day turn around, as in, Posted Monday, received Wednesday (if outside the next day delivery zones)

Aus Post say to allow 4 days for registered post, though in the vast majority of cases it's delivered in less that that.

:icon_cheers:

I'm keen on 3 x 110gm bags (unless you have some magical amarillo that you haven't told anyone about, then I'll go 4). 1 each of Galaxy, Saaz and Hallertau. Happy to wait til Monday for them to be posted too. Lemme know broseph. :)

Surannes (aged) hops - at LEAST 2-3 years old, oxidized, smelly (imagine hops buried in a rugby-player's jock strap under a chook shed for awhile). Used for lambics.

There are probably some Chinese hops floating round peoples backyards that would work.. :ph34r:

Sorry mate, all mine are fresh and sealed

:lol: Apologies

Yob said:
There are probably some Chinese hops floating round peoples backyards that would work.. :ph34r:

Sorry mate, all mine are fresh and sealed

:lol: Apologies
So I've heard. Perhaps that's why you provide your services? I know your stuff is good, Yob. No need to apologise for providing quality to the cognoscenti..!!

slash22000 said:
... Sounds delicious ... :huh:
I have some if you're interested??

Hey, Jesse! Just touching base mate, was going to PM this, but thought I'd write it up for everyone to see.

I've bought hops from a few different places over the last few years, but even hops that I've used many times before seem to pack more flavour and aroma when I've ordered them from HDA. Proof that freshness and good handling is a policy with you.

The last lot of UK hops have made my ESBs taste better than anything off the shelf (I'm attributing it to the hops, coz my brewing skills are still shit :lol:), and what prompted me to post this was my first taste of my single hopped Mosaic APA. Holy shit balls! I know you recommended pairing it with another US-style hop, but my 'buds aren't good at separating flavours, and I wanted to see what the fuss was about with this hop. Long story short: I love it!!

The stock in my freezer isn't moving very fast, but rest assured when it does you'll be the first to know. Take care mate, and I hope the little one is healthy and well.

Latest posts

Back