Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Placed my first order with you just then.
Cheers n more Beers!

Got it Sativa, Please note that it wont be shipped until Monday as it will sit in the PO over the weekend in uncontrolled environment, I like to get packages to peeps as quick and as fresh as possible, hence the Monday Postage.

Cheers

Ummm...

What size and how many? Im fairly sure there are at least a couple of 110g bags left, just had a look in the inventory and refreshed it to at least show 2.

Im unsure about 450g bags off the top of my head, I know it was getting down but thought there was still 1 or two left of the current supply, Im reluctant to list stock Im not certain I have and wont be able to check the 450's till this evening.

Im expecting fresh supply in next week some time.

Ed: PM me if you like, should be able to sort something out.

:icon_cheers:

I should point out too that Im a bit fairly nervous about continuing to keep full supply of all the hops I currently stock, with the imminent release of the Northern Hemisphere 2013 stocks not far away, i'd hate to be left with bunches of 2012 stocks that I cant move because everyone is in love with the new season stock (Probably myself included) So it's likely that some stock that dont traditionally move as fast may disappear from the site over the next month or so and will reappear when the new season is in. I think that personally Id prefer to stock less toward the end of the season so that I can re-stock with the fresh crop when Im able to get my hungry little hands on it.

Naturally, this doesnt apply to the Southern Hemisphere hops that are stocked, but I guess the same thing will happen with those toward the end of summer here too. BTW, Im currently working on a deal that willhopefully see me get a decent supply of a range of NZ Pellet hops as well.

Hope that all makes sense.

Yob

Sorry, should have specified size, 110g bag
Says in stock now, order incoming :)
Cheers for the quick reply

From experience, it wont land before Wednesday, Through Summer it's advisable that you select enough for an express post parcel, especially if there is Yeast.

While on this subject, Ive had a look at the smaller express post envelopes, (same size as current registered post envelopes) they have written on them that they are for documents only, so stuffing them full of hops isnt going to work.

At the moment all I can suggest is doing some smart shopping and upgrade to the 500g express post satchels.

I am looking at a Yeast only express post envelope that could handle *the job but havnt committed to it yet. If it does go down it'll probably be B4 Envelopes or some such configuration.

*ed

:icon_cheers:

NZ pellet hops, I'm running out of hop storage space with the last lot I bought, you're going to force me to buy a bigger freezer Yob.

I recieved my hops thanks Yob. I've gotta say that it is the best looking and nicest smelling box that I've come across for a while.

Cheers

box.jpg

Thats what happened to lots of stuff I was stocking.. Mr Mayor near wiped me out :lol:

Cheers mate, been watching the tracking on that one like a hawk :)

I assume a bulk buy of some type? Either that or you have one hell of a lupulin addiction :lol:

:beer:

It makes sense to buy in bulk up here as it is a long drive to a home brew store that stocks hops. I normally order in from the states but I spotted this thread and your prices looked reasonable and you had a good range and good reviews in here.

Delivery only took a few days. they look like they are packaged well and they smell awesome. So i'm happy so far. I'm now keen to get a brew on and test them out.

Cheers again.

Yob any news when Brambling Cross will land?
Cheers Glenn

That news ain't pretty.. Current supply is out and I'm looking for more.. May well be in excess of a month, I'm still awaiting a reply from other suppliers.

Cheers.

Sorry.

Hmmmm... Good to know there is one I still don't have ;)

I'll be getting another shipment in next week sometime, can possibly have it included without much bother.

Cheers

Just looking for a small lot of 110g Tett + some other hops. In no rush though.

Back