Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smokomark said:
F uck i've still got over a kg of last years stuff left in the freezer.
That makes 1 of you. We've been dry for ages.

Just placed an order Yob, all those varieties are too damn tempting, I only really wanted Cascade, Simcoe and Centennial, I ended up with a grand total of 12 different hops.

/shakes fist

Donske said:
Just placed an order Yob, all those varieties are too damn tempting, I only really wanted Cascade, Simcoe and Centennial, I ended up with a grand total of 12 different hops.

/shakes fist
Thats my dilemma, so many varieties I don't know where to start, needs a random 6 packs button.

Random hops, that's a great idea and would fit your site really well Yob. Good way to reduce overstocks and you could make it more enticeing as a "Supersize Me" button where you get a little extra.

No, suggesting your customers may be and you could take advantage of service that need.

I'd probably use a random hop feature, would force me into trying styles I'd normally avoid.

If it's a group of six hops, who cares if ones POR, good bittering hop. Lots of people use it for aussie ales too.

I guess there is no need for a button, I just did my own random hop selection by clicking random ones. Glacier, that sounds like it has to be good, click...

Donske said:

/shakes fist
I did the same thing, went in to get some el dorado and some Citra. Finished with 17 different hop varieties.

Back