Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
225g nelson sav for $15?!! Faaaark. Ill grab some yob.
Ur going soft in your old age with these bargins. Big ups

citymorgue2 said:
225g nelson sav for $15?!! Faaaark. Ill grab some yob.
Ur going soft in your old age with these bargins. Big ups
Even better when you put on your glasses and notice it is actually 255 grams!

:lol: Well spotted NTC :lol:

Fixed.

To be clear, Flowers are in 225g Baggies, its a more convenient number to work with for flowers as I can split into a single size to make up the 2 different sizes on sale.

:)

Tonight ONLY!! 450g Crazy Dealz

Simcoe reduced to $25
Mosaic Reduced to $25
Citra Reduced to $25
US Cascade Reduced to $25
German Magnum Reduced to $30

Priced will be restored am 13/10/13

bert_eyes.gif

****. I could really do with that Mosaic but my entire freezer is almost 100% full of Yob's hops. I need to start brewing more hop burst IPA's. I think I might just chuck an entire 450g pack into an IPA at 10 minutes and see what happens.

I like the idea slash

My recent imp stout clear out is my excuse for some mosaic ;)

slash22000 said:
****. I could really do with that Mosaic but my entire freezer is almost 100% full of Yob's hops. I need to start brewing more hop burst IPA's. I think I might just chuck an entire 450g pack into an IPA at 10 minutes and see what happens.
Awesome! On this episode of basic brewing radio, they interview a guy who used 1kg of hops in a 19L batch of IPA. 900g @ 5 min, 100g dry hop. :beerbang:

Simdop said:
:blink: That's crazy.... how long do they keep for?
Sorry mate, completely missed this. I've still got hops that I bought before I started retailing, smell great when opened and have been in my freezer 12+ months, sealed and frozen correctly they lose little, nitrogen flushed and frozen I think the figure is 5 years.

I'm reading "For the love of hops by Stan Hieronymus" at the moment, a BN podcast I listened to last week mentioned a chapter on storage and the figure above is quoted from that. Am keen to get to this chapter, a very good book if you like a read.

Cheers

Yob said:
Sorry mate, completely missed this. I've still got hops that I bought before I started retailing, smell great when opened and have been in my freezer 12+ months, sealed and frozen correctly they lose little, nitrogen flushed and frozen I think the figure is 5 years.

I'm reading "For the love of hops by Stan Hieronymus" at the moment, a BN podcast I listened to last week mentioned a chapter on storage and the figure above is quoted from that. Am keen to get to this chapter, a very good book if you like a read.

Cheers
Good to know, I've just been storing mine in the fridge, I'll fix that now. Next sale or sooner I'll grab some sweet, sweet hoppy goodness. Just gotta fix my rig up!

Dunno WTF was going on, went to list some Nelson Sauvin Pellet I'm splitting and noticed half the store was "out of stock" :blink:

Not the case and Ive corrected it as best I can "from memory".... phaarkin phaaark... gotta do another stock take now... not all pleased.. mumble...

Anyway, Received fresh/new (Pellet)

Nelson Sauvin
Chinook
Fuggle
Stirling
POR
Topaz

Cheers

Make sure you use a bag ;)

This is what about 400g coming out of the kettle looks like:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381973876.291702.jpg

Latest posts

Back