Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bum said:
Okay, I'm with you so far.

Nope, you've lost me.
Maybe not "from scratch" for someone that knows how to code. No idea what tools Yob is using for his site. Don't care. Just thought I would share sentiments from someone who has built his own website, without the skills that so many seem to take for granted. I even added a line to make sure those that live and die by a written word's face value knew I was posting in jest. Ironic.

Whoops and gees. Sorry to stir the pot. I ain't got a problem with Yob's site. It was an interest question as it happens to be my area of expertise.

Yob sells hops not websites
cheap hops
damn good quality hops.
and he's a handsome man. with hops. lots of hops.
i like his hops.
i have lots of his hops.
i recently got more of his hops.
i will get more of his hops.
yob and his hops = +1
buy some of his hops.

citymorgue2 said:
Yob sells hops not websites
cheap hops
damn good quality hops.
and he's a handsome man. with hops. lots of hops.
i like his hops.
i have lots of his hops.
i recently got more of his hops.
i will get more of his hops.
yob and his hops = +1
buy some of his hops.

Hmmm.

kangaroo_1976555c.jpg

Flowers reduced from now till midnight Sunday, keep your eyes open as there may well be a couple of other ridiculous bargains to be had over the weekend in the 450g Section... still working on it.

Flowers >HERE<

450g >HERE<

:party:

Must......resist....tax return.....diminishing.....

A little birdy tells me 2013 Amarillo stocks are starting to come in
Any eta on yours Yob?

A ~month(ish) I was told. I have a contracted amount for the coming season but I cant yet put a date on when I will get my greedy hands on them.

So, sorry, nothing firm. Will have to dig up the email and refresh my memory.

too easy :)
SWMBO has ordered that I HAVE to get at least 450g from you to make DSGA for her...

sp0rk said:
too easy :)
SWMBO has ordered that I HAVE to get at least 450g from you to make DSGA for her...
Not before I get my 2kilos!!!

Yob said:
2kg's? thats gone up hasnt it? :lol:
I am determined to not run out of Amarillo in 2014 - tis my new beers resolution!

450gm of Horizon for $21.00? Fk yea!

Back