Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today only,

price reset will happen AM 21.10.13

450g 2012 Chinook = $25
450g 2012 Ahtanum = $25

Just noticed that I Seem to have forgotten to Price reset the Nelson Sauvin Flowers too, I noticed today that there are 3 x 225g packs left. After they are gone, they are gone and I will not be getting fresh stocks of them. Still a few (5-10) of the NZ Cascade flowers left also.
:beer:

Hey Yob, sorry mate but I've been on hiatus the last few months and cbf reading the last 60 pages of the thread. Do you offer pick up? My folks live in East Ringwood and I'm over that way every fortnight or so.

If not I'll just pony up the postage haha.

Depends on the day mate, but yep, if it's convenient for both of us sure.

Orders still go through the site and postage is refunded when you've picked them up. Make sure to leave a note on checkout or email me after the order is complete so I dont package them up.

:beerdrink:

Cheers mate, will do.

I'll have a look through my stocks and put some orders in tonight or tomorrow I'd say.

this hops thing is addictive next order made. time to find out if mosaic will go well in a 60 malt /40 wheat

Ive just added a new page called HOP PROFILER where either by whim or request, I'll try and profile a hop every week or so, especially if it's one Im researching anyway.

There are so many new hops hitting the scene and Im trying to source as may of them as is practicable, so as a new one comes in, I'll add whatever info I can dig up on it on this page.

:icon_cheers:

I've just started using Bearsmath to formulate my recipes...I find it unhelpful and confusing.

Back to brewmate with you.

I also dropped beersmaith like a hot rock early on... Mind you, I did like the inventory function

You guys waiting for the 2013 Amarillo are going to be pretty happy when it comes. I just dropped 50 gms in a tea ball into half a keg and it's very good.

Am-a-rill-o Am-a-rill-o Am-a-rill-o Am-a-rill-o Am-a-rill-o Am-a-rill-o Am-a-rill-o Am-a-rill-o Am-a-rill-o Am-a-rill-o Am-a-rill-o Am-a-rill-o

Anyway, I seem to remember you mentioning in here that you were getting more Brambling Cross, but I can't find it. You planning to get more. I'm kind of holding off my next order for Amarillo and Brambling, but I need other ones too so if it's going to be awhile I may just pull the trigger.

Wait a minute, 1 kilo dealz??? Totally missed that.

Damn you Yob, teasing us with the 1kg menu that's empty.

Nah, that would be bad anyway, about to fill a 3kg post bag with some assorted goodies, 1kg lots might get me in trouble.

In planning guys, doing work on the site where I have the chance.

Yet to work out all the details for it so stay tuned

:)

punkin said:
You guys waiting for the 2013 Amarillo are going to be pretty happy when it comes. I just dropped 50 gms in a tea ball into half a keg and it's very good.
F uck i've still got over a kg of last years stuff left in the freezer.

Latest posts

Back