Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just put in my first (of many) order!

Was looking for some Perle too, reckon you'll get any Yob?

erm... maybe?

Ive not been asked before so had assumed it had largely fallen out of favour. I might even have some in the freezer you can have for nix that I bought a while back if I can find it.. will only be a 25g packet if I do have it.

:icon_cheers:

2013 Cascade and Ahtanum (resized).jpg

Just picked up from Yob, cant wait to smash these into some brews over the next few weeks. Expect an order of Mosaic, Chinook and Nelson Sauvin in the not too distant future too Jesse!

Will do, I've got 4 SMaSH brews lined up over the next few weeks. Moteuka was yesterday, Ahtanum next weekend.

Incoming this week

2012 Perle Pellet (New to HDA)
2012 Newport Pellet (New to HDA)
2013 Vic Secret Pellets (New to HDA)

+ Fresh Ahtanum and Citra, both of which Im having trouble keeping hold of ;)

:icon_cheers:

Vic Secret... what's that, something where Miranda Kerr, Candice Swanepoel and other such lovelys run around in the brewhouse when released?

PS No, I know, here it is http://www.hops.com.au/products/vic-secret

One question... does it come in flowers or just pellets?

Pellet in this instance, I had flowers some months ago, if you are after some, I think Punkin still has some left over?

Cheers

All good, hadn't heard about that particular hop yet, feedback is "interesting" i will say from the reviews so far, at 16 or 17% alpha seems like a little bit goes a long way

Just placed a order. Wouldn't of minded trying the Victoria secret. Will it be in intime for you to post with my order so I still have my hops for the weekend.? If not there is always next order.
Thanks Jameson

Yob said:
Pellet in this instance, I had flowers some months ago, if you are after some, I think Punkin still has some left over?

Cheers

I have a 90 litre freezer full of hops to the top. I'll go through and see how much of the VS flowers are there if anyone wants to make an offer on them. Should be at least a pound only a couple months old and vac sealed.

They are not my favourite and i'm unlikely to use them.

Apologies if this has already been answered, but is there any Amarillo floating around? Can't seem to spot any on your site.

Looking to make an order soon and stock up, never really bought more hops than I need but after reading this thread, I don't think there's any turning back now!

Cheers mate.

Gotta love picking up yeast and its nice and cold. Yob stores hit stuff well. Even better was the good looking shop attendant who sold me the yeast ;)

cheers yob. Love having a local HB supplier who knows their stuff.

punkin said:
I have a 90 litre freezer full of hops to the top. I'll go through and see how much of the VS flowers are there if anyone wants to make an offer on them. Should be at least a pound only a couple months old and vac sealed.

They are not my favourite and i'm unlikely to use them.
I havent tried VS yet. Yob whatta recon? Good hop?

Back