Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aarrgh...YOB !!!!

Now I want some Vic Secret too...

Oh yeah bring on the summer. Keen as since I tried the bridge rd Summer IPA.

No...no more! I need SOME space for food in my freezer...

Photo 1.jpg

@Danwood - I know what you mean, I was only allowed one draw.... :(

I think freezer space will be more of an issue when the 1kg packs are released! I hope fuggles, challenger and goldings are in there! When these be in stock? before xmas maybe?
Cheers

lanerigg said:
I think freezer space will be more of an issue when the 1kg packs are released! I hope fuggles, challenger and goldings are in there! When these be in stock? before xmas maybe?
Cheers

Yeah, I'm going to need a bigger freezer when the 1kg bags come out, kind of defeats the purpose of cheap hops if I need to spend extra coin just to store them but it's not going to stop me.

OK.. 1kg WMD's page now listed with Australian 2013 Au Cascade, I will add to this over the next month with 2013 Southern Hemisphere Harvest products and 2013 Northern as they become available,

Im still working through the logistics of it all but like most things Dealz... will get better with time.
:icon_drunk:

Awesome... might get the cascade... if the mrs will let me spend anymore on hops.. she doesnt get it, I need them all.

Nothing good can come from this Yob.

Expect an order when you get a few more varieties up.

Yob said:
OK.. 1kg WMD's page now listed with Australian 2013 Au Cascade, I will add to this over the next month with 2013 Southern Hemisphere Harvest products and 2013 Northern as they become available,

Im still working through the logistics of it all but like most things Dealz... will get better with time.
:icon_drunk:

It seems you can get your hands on anything, as it seems you always have you hand on it!

Hi Yob.... You don't happen to have any Hallertau hanging around ready to be split do you? Looking to place an order and was hoping to get some.

Cameron

Latest posts

Back