Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Yob! Ps... You don't happen to have any galaxy flowers as well do you???

Shotgun!!!!

I'll put an order in tonight for some galaxy pellets and the flowers if you have them... I'll wait to see if you have any Hallertau before placing the order.

Nice!!!!! Pacific Ale brew coming up this weekend!

Hey Yob, not putting you on the spot or any thing but when are you HOPING to have most of the new season U.S hops on deck?

Camo1234 said:
Shotgun!!!!
I'll put an order in tonight for some galaxy pellets and the flowers if you have them... I'll wait to see if you have any Hallertau before placing the order.
Nice!!!!! Pacific Ale brew coming up this weekend!
Nope, sorry its cz saaz I have yet to split.. Sorry, let me know if you want me to make the flowers available

I'm hoping to start getting a trickle of new season hops in the next week or so.. The bulk of it is still a little ways off though I think, I'll know more about it in a few weeks

Cheers

Right.. Freshly split and listed on the site

German Stirling
Newport
Super Pride
Summer
Vic Secret

Packing was a delight, I wish it could smell like that out there all the time.. why dont they make air fresheners with aromas like that ;)

:icon_cheers:

Packing was a delight, I wish it could smell like that out there all the time.. why dont they make air fresheners with aromas like that ;)

:icon_cheers:

Before you know it Yob there will be a thread and a hundred orders.

Nu_brew - 2

hey Yob, received my first order yesterday. 4 working days from order to Perth is pretty damn good, thanks again

Hi Yob
I am pretty new to this brewing game and am trying to get some ingredients together for some kit/extract recipes from this site.
I have had a look at your site and I cant wait to put an order in, I am looking for the following.
Amarillo,
Centennial,
Chinook,
Fuggles.

How does supply generally work?
Are certain types of hops only available at certain times of year, or do you just order them in as dictated by demand?

Thanks for any help.

All of those are northern hemisphere crop, currently being harvested and processed, I've let almost 40 varieties run low/out while I await the New season supply... Rest assured, all of those will be back in stock.

:)

Aces High said:
hey Yob, received my first order yesterday. 4 working days from order to Perth is pretty damn good, thanks again
I hope that wasn't an express one, I usually get better times than that, can you PM me the order details so I can have a look at it?

Cheers

Hey Yob, just clicked on Flower Dealz and it requires a password to get in. Previously, if you clicked it opened the page without a p/w.

Is it meant to be that way, or do you need to fix something?

Black Devil Dog said:
Hey Yob, just clicked on Flower Dealz and it requires a password to get in. Previously, if you clicked it opened the page without a p/w.

Is it meant to be that way, or do you need to fix something?
All good, was making some changes the other day, forgot to uncheck it.

While on this flower bizzo, Ive got a box of Australian Cascade ready to split and add, with any luck, I'll get time over the weekend to do so.

Latest posts

Back