Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_2013-08-30-22-11-08.png

Screenshot from android default browser, chrome was giving me guff too, investigating

Batz said:
Whoa!!!!

Just saw your first the new site give away promotion, cheers Yob!! :super: Four 450gm lots of hops coming my way :beerbang: Still a couple of spots left as well :p

Batz :ph34r:
Ah sarcasm

Had a look on SWMBO'S iPhone and could see the hops listed... Fooked if I know, will look further into it with a fresh mind and temper tmoz..

Cheers

Just tried again. The site opens (though slightly reluctantly) but when you select one of the go to options it just opens a big blank where the product should appear.

Same thing on iPad

image.jpg

My work gave me an iPad last year. TBH I couldn't get it to do much at all. :angry:

Can't plug in a USB, can't use Flash, couldn't easily access MS shares or printers.

Sorry. Wrong place for a rant. :icon_offtopic:

I get the same on android chrome muddy, it's interesting in that where the 1 of 1 is at the top of the page, should be the bottom of the store, weird.. Will be having a look at it today at sometime a bit later.. Got to take bub for her first swim TM..

I'm reluctant to re list the old site, I need to work through the issues with this one, hate to see good work wasted.

Which browser are iPhone users generally using and having trouble with? Apparently there are "known issues" (rectification time frame unknown) with chrome but Safari should be OK..

Such is the word that im getting...

still looking into it to see if I can do anything further on my side of the fence <_<

Yob said:
Which browser are iPhone users generally using and having trouble with? Apparently there are "known issues" (rectification time frame unknown) with chrome but Safari should be OK..

Such is the word that im getting...

still looking into it to see if I can do anything further on my side of the fence <_<
I mostly use Chrome for everything as I share all my bookmarks and stuff across all our devices at home, BUT after seeing your comments I dug Safari out of the depths of beyond and once it cached your site its working very smooth! lovely work Yob!!! Thanks for your hard work! :beer:

Awesome mate, and also sorry, it shouldn't be the case. Ive added a note to the site to say that iPhone / Pad = Safari, hopefully clear enough for people.

I will still be trying to get to the bottom of it and improve things, just not tonight or probably this week, when Im confident that the issues have been sorted, I will remove the note from the site.

:icon_cheers:

I use chrome, wish I had firefox, shun safari and avoid explorer like the plague.

I guess I'll buy my hops elsewhere!

Just kidding Yob :p my freezer is devoted to you.

Will have to have a captain cook, I didnt think so off the top of my head but will check it for you in a couple of hours mate. It could be a hold over for the manual adding in the inventory on the new site. Will check and get back to you.

Hey Yob I just made an order for some Cascade, Simcoe, Chinook and Mosaic

I don't need them until the end of next week so don't rush

Draughton said:
Hey Yob I just made an order for some Cascade, Simcoe, Chinook and Mosaic

I don't need them until the end of next week so don't rush
Posted :)

Store Update, New in and will be listed by Friday... (Hopefully tmoz)

2012 US Willamette
2012 UK Brambling Cross.

Hey yob I see the citra is only in 110 bags any idea when I might be able to get it in the bulk bag(450). Also are you getting any Falconers flight in I'm sure I looked on the weekend and you had some in the 450g.

RobjF said:
Hey yob I see the citra is only in 110 bags any idea when I might be able to get it in the bulk bag(450). Also are you getting any Falconers flight in I'm sure I looked on the weekend and you had some in the 450g.
I did have some Falconers and was pretty popular, as noted back a bit, Im not ordering huge amounts of any given hop so as I can turn over various types without holding space up for too long. Id rather get variety of fresh stock rather than a truckload of old stock.

Citra I can re-list as Im expecting a new delivery in the next day or so (along with the willamette and BC) so no problem there, Falconers will have to be in the next delivery which will be a week or two away Im sorry... actually, if you send me a PM tmoz, I might be able to dig enough up to keep you happy, not sure, maybe..

Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back