Help Wanted With Good Examples Of Styles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's what i got

View attachment 23785

sorry it so late but my computer with a graphics program on it die a few weeks ago and i have just fixed it.
thanks for all of your help
so far i have drunk:
lucifer , its a very nice drop, had to get use to the higher alchol but it has a very nice malty flavor
timmothy talor's landlord, very nice malty beer with just enough hops to let you know their there.
young's london ale , also very nice
fuller's london pride , the flavor of the beer is very nice but the aroma could be almost be descibed a offensive,which of the hops would give you it, still a very nice beer.
again thanks for all your help.
cheer's
matho

oh also i had three of the hoegaarden i like the orange peel flavor

I notice you didnt mention the Orval - is that cause you havent had it yet, or you didnt like it?
I think it is a mind-bogglingly good beer, but it isnt for everybody's tastes...
T.
EDIT - Just re-read your post, and you havent had it yet. Man, it is certainly something to be savoured (IMO).

I thought someone would have mentioned Gulden Draak by now... :icon_drool2:

trent,
we are in the process of buying a block of land and i was going to wait until settlement and drink it to celebrate

cheer's matho

i wish orval was cheap enough to be just ur standard beer u could drink all the time, would be the life :icon_drool2:

Back