Hag Brew Day At Potters

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, I will definitely not be there :( I am very jealous of all you blokes, and hope to hear some good stories afterwards. I would also like to be in consideration for a cube of O'fest and slurry. I have some mates coming up the following weeekend, and may be able to convince one of em that it is in their best interests to bring it up for me! If all the cubes are spoked for, then so be it.
Have fun boys, I will be thinking of ya's :angry:
Trent

what roads will the bus be taking to potters?

will you be comming closser to rutherford than east maitland Mark?

go the rutherford...... pick me up and follow Wollombi road, thur right to Majors lane and watch for the fuzz. Then hang a laft to alandale road and this basicly lands you at potters front door.

Too easy.

I will drive there from rutherford if you want..... i know the roads well.

Im not driving back though :)

If not i will find my way to east maitland.

Might even chill and bring a couple of bottles of the IIPA for peoples opinions if anyones interested. Not offended if noone likes it. I want the truth to improve. I havnt had a bad review yet tough :)

cheers

Do you want me to bring a camers mark for official photo oportunities ?

If you can find yourself to Branxton Tony I can pick you up on the way through.

If you can find yourself to Branxton Tony I can pick you up on the way through.

thanks for the offer mate

but i think thats further than east maitland ;)

thanks for the offer mate... looking forward to a beer or 4 with ya :party:

once i know what way the bus is going i can plan things but its a bit dark at the moment

cheers

Well I have a 12 seat buss booked I have to pick it up in Charlestown on Sunday morning, and be back here by 8:30 at the latest, then get it back that night - so I'm in for a long day.

Anyone who can arrange their own transport, it would be appreciated, after the last couple of weeks where everyone who was defiantly coming - dropped out.

Over the last couple of days a heap more has said their coming.

Looks like we have about 20 for the day and the buss is full, I might have to drop off 1 load and go back to Maitland for the balance.

Should know exact numbers and details tomorrow.

MHB

we have an 8 seat van and kim said to see how many there are from the maitland area.

we may be able to take the extras to save the second trip for mark

let me know

cheers

OK. we need numbers and a pickup point in the maitland area

6 people.

cheers

Sorry Mark, went in for shoulder op. last week but the doc got in there and found a few surprises and needs to go in again Friday for some major reconstruction work. Sounds like fun a. Would be happy to swap spots with anyone.

Steve

Ok, it looks like we have enough seats; I will have a bus with 12 seats, Keith the Beer Guy put his hand up to turn up at the shop with the family van, so another 6 seats.

So thats 18 from the shop

Tony is kindly helping out with the people from the west - if anyone is looking for a ride from the Maitland area, contact me and we will get you sorted.

If you arent sure - call me at the shop I will be here until about 11 tonight and all of tomorrow.

Let's hope it all works out well and we have a great day.

MHB

Call on 49 696 696
Mark

Good Luck with the shoulder Steve
M

I will be designated driver for the day.

Thats not a problem..... i have a meeting at work at 8 AM on monday morning then an induction for a week long shutdown job and then have to drive to muswellbrook to do a job so a hangover is not an option.

Will be good to meet everyone and have a nice day with a "few" beers.

cheers

Thanks greatly for the offer Tony!!

Unfortunately on Tuesday night when it looked grim for transport I talked my wife into visiting her (non-drinking) parents for the day in Cessnock and dropping me off at Potters. This has since grown into a BBQ at my parents (also non-drinkers) place as well (which I won't be attending because I'll be at Potters) so it isn't worth my life to try and alter things. Am looking forward to meeting everyone again!!

Pete

Aparently i am picking up one personn..... very tall..... with an accent.....

I dont know where yet or who it is but i i can find out who it is and where they live i may be able to pick them up from home depending on where they live.

Will be taking the company car... not the van cause its free.

My brother is comming too to enjoy the day.

let me know mark who needs a lift from maitland area and give them my mobile No if necessary so we can organise pickup.

still a bit in the dark.

cheers

Bit late bumping now, Tony!
Dont ya have to be there in less than 12 hours!?! Enjoy it, sorry ya cant drink too much but, that kinda sucks. Just blow off work for a day :lol:
Hope ya's have fun
Trent

mark PM'd me with what i needed to know so its all organised.

shame you wont be there trent. maybe next time

I am taking my camera, just wiped the memory card and am charging the battery. The long lense should get some good brewery and people shots.

cheers

I know you guys will have a great day there at Potters, I'm jealous too, it is a really interesting place to talk brewing and see it done and taste the results. Luke is a very dedicated an informative brewer, though not sure if he'll be overseeing the day there today.

Have a few of their Pale Ales for me, it is a wonderful drop, as is their Octoberfest beer. Next time, I'll be there. I sure look forward to the photos too :) Cheerz Wabster

Another big day from the HAG crowd...

It was awesome catching up with you all again, and meeting some new faces.

Thanks Mark for making it all happen, and Keith, Luke and Josh for their hospitality.

Another big day from the HAG crowd...

It was awesome catching up with you all again, and meeting some new faces.

Thanks Mark for making it all happen, and Keith, Luke and Josh for their hospitality.

ditto :p

Latest posts

Back