Guitarist.. Dean Guitars For Sale.. Brand New!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
girls play guitars also.

Having been taught to play by my first girlfriend and having now taught my wife to play I am only too aware of this, Katie.

But it is a SCIENTIFIC FACT! that boys are more likely to want pointy guitars with flames and lightning bolts and skulls and shit on them so that they can raise the mighty spirit of Beelzebub. Everyone knows (as it is also a SCIENTIFIC FACT!) that the only way girls can raise Abbadon from his fiery abode is by being sacrificed as a virgin under the light of a full moon.

But that's enough OT.

As a muso myself, please feel free to OT your heads off... its great to read and discuss all things music and instruments IMO.

As long as any new comers to the thread read the opening post I am happy! :)

BTW: Don't be afraid to spread the word to your friends about the deals on offer here/eBay! :ph34r:

Anyway, back OT or on topic whatever you dandy!
:icon_cheers:

Having been taught to play by my first girlfriend and having now taught my wife to play I am only too aware of this, Katie.

But it is a SCIENTIFIC FACT! that boys are more likely to want pointy guitars with flames and lightning bolts and skulls and shit on them so that they can raise the mighty spirit of Beelzebub. Everyone knows (as it is also a SCIENTIFIC FACT!) that the only way girls can raise Abbadon from his fiery abode is by being sacrificed as a virgin under the light of a full moon.

HAHAHA :lol:

All you have to do is listen to some Kreator to know that! :D

I know, they are possibly the pointiest <strike>ugliest </strike> most awesome guitars around!

The Gibson Explorer get my vote for the ugliest guitar ever. And the most impractical, you cant even stand it upright on the floor against an amp. I swapped two Pantera CD's for an Explorer copy back in my twenties. I think it ended up on the street for council cleanup day after I hacked the pickups out of it.

So theres a few players out there in brewing land by the looks of it ?

The Gibson Explorer get my vote for the ugliest guitar ever. And the most impractical, you cant even stand it upright on the floor against an amp. I swapped two Pantera CD's for an Explorer copy back in my twenties. I think it ended up on the street for council cleanup day after I hacked the pickups out of it.

So theres a few players out there in brewing land by the looks of it ?
Ah Bugger, a council cleanup guitar I missed out on!

Back