Guitarist.. Dean Guitars For Sale.. Brand New!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocko

Oh Dear..
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am unsure where and how to post this as I am shamelessly peddling my wares but I am not spamming...

Anyway, this is the story:

I have worked in the music instrument wholesale industry for the last 9 years and have recently moved out into my own business in the clothing trade.

A lot of my current trade comes through an established eBay store...

So, due to my contacts in the music industry and eBay activity, I currently am clearing some [well a lot] DEAN brand Guitars, all BRAND NEW and at around 1/3 to 1/2 retail. I am doing this as a favour for a friend more so than a money making exercise.

Most are listed on my store and would like to extend the offers to any AHB members and will better listed prices by about 5-10%!! [My cost]

So, if anyone is interested PM me and we can sort out pricing, shipping quotes etc..

Guitars listed here with about 30 models to still be listed.

Cheers

Please mods, if this is in the wrong forum or out of order - delete, just trying to share the love!

R.I.P Dime.

Cocko.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am unsure where and how to post this as I am shamelessly peddling my wares but I am not spamming...

Anyway, this is the story:

I have worked in the music instrument wholesale industry for the last 9 years and have recently moved out into my own business in the clothing trade.

A lot of my current trade comes through an established eBay store...

So, due to my contacts in the music industry and eBay activity, I currently am clearing some [well a lot] DEAN brand Guitars, all BRAND NEW and at around 1/3 to 1/2 retail. I am doing this as a favour for a friend more so than a money making exercise.

Most are listed on my store and would like to extend the offers to any AHB members and will better listed prices by about 5-10%!! [My cost]

So, if anyone is interested PM me and we can sort out pricing, shipping quotes etc..

Guitars listed here with about 30 models to still be listed.

Cheers

Please mods, if this is in the wrong forum or out of order - delete, just trying to share the love!

R.I.P Dime.

Cocko.

Cocko, i have worked in the music retail industry for a decade, and am a guitarist/drummer. If i didn't have my strat, and a nice RG Ibanez i would definitely take you up on the offer! Between music gear and brewing gear, i'm running out of room to put all my toys!!
Best of luck,

+1 for Dimebag

Nath

Don't tell me you're at Dale Cleeves? HAHA!

I here ya on the room mate, I had to choose between my studio room or running fridges in there for fermenting... Well, here I am on this forum, dinking some lovely APA on tap ;)

if only i picked up my axe more often. this year ive been so so slack. im quite disappointed in myelf to be honest.

nice little collection there.

I think its time for me to get my Gibson Les Paul Pro with soapbars down from my folks place and get her cleaned up and re-wired. the earth is terrible and noisy in it. hopefully the pickups dont need replacing although it might be a good idea. :icon_cheers:

Don't tell me you're at Dale Cleeves? HAHA!

I here ya on the room mate, I had to choose between my studio room or running fridges in there for fermenting... Well, here I am on this forum, dinking some lovely APA on tap ;)

Yep, that would be the shop. Although i haven't worked there for the past 12 months. I am a private music teacher, and i started to get a lot of students and gradually made the transition to full time teacher. Still go there all the time, and the current manager is the bass player in my band....top bloke!
Before that i was full time in a shop up in adelaide.

I have a funny feeling by your response i have met you several times most likely :D

if only i picked up my axe more often. this year ive been so so slack. im quite disappointed in myelf to be honest.

nice little collection there.

I think its time for me to get my Gibson Les Paul Pro with soapbars down from my folks place and get her cleaned up and re-wired. the earth is terrible and noisy in it. hopefully the pickups dont need replacing although it might be a good idea. :icon_cheers:

Get out the axe mate, don't you know it pulls the chicks!! ;)

I have been struggling with my efficiency for ages but recently started whaling a few finger tapping solos at my tun at 20-30 minutes into to my mash and have gone from 65% to 155%... believe it or not! :p

:D

Can't play guitar but I do utilise a lot of effects pedals with my current set-up. If these come your way at decent prices feel free to send me a PM.

particularly interested in flanger, anything that drops/bends pitch on a grand scale (besides boss ps as I already have one) and various others.

Can't play guitar but I do utilise a lot of effects pedals with my current set-up. If these come your way at decent prices feel free to send me a PM.

particularly interested in flanger, anything that drops/bends pitch on a grand scale (besides boss ps as I already have one) and various others.

Will do mate, what are you playing? A didge?

no flanger manticle but i've got a couple of nice chorus pedals i am interested in selling. One of 'ems a Japanese Black Label Boss CE-3, all original. Nice condition too....

Wouldn't mind a flanger myself actually..

@cocko:

No. can't breathe properly. I make ambient industrial music (if you can imagine such a thing) otherwise intermittenly known as death industrial, dark ambient and other relatively useless names.

Pretty much all of my stuff is based around samples that I've collected or recorded myself, manipulated then resampled using (amazingly) hardware samplers. The samples are then effected by various guitar and bass pedals.

I make electronic music (beatless but with rhythm not random) but I can't cope with laptop musicians - boring to watch and boring to play. Effects pedals are intuitive and there's a direct relationship between what I change and what the sound is like. Unfortunately it means every gig I play requires a complete breakdown of the studio and setting up ridiculous amounts of spaghetti cabling and square machines and the stress that goes with that but laptop music and live just don't gel very well in my head (some notable exceptions that I've seen)

@big nath: no promises but PM me the specs and price if you like. just replaced one of my samplers so my musical instrument outlay might be on the low side for a bit but no harm in trying.

I've been avoiding the midi controlled software route. Closest things I have are KAOSS pad (used mainly as a sampler and not hooked up to midi link with anything) and an old 90s roland sampler. That said, if it's a standalone unit and can give me what I get from my roland + zip drive + VGA screen (read cumbersome ******* set-up) I might be interested. I'll do some research.

Things I'm generally interested in are mainly hardware samplers and standalone hardware effects units. Sounds I'm interested in are deep, rumbly, scratchy, pitch shifting (mainly in the lower direction) and stereo shifting and the occasional high pitched ring modulation. I use a fair bit of distortion but already have a reasonable array of pedals in that regard.

My brain does seem to resonate better with things that use minimal/no software.

this was in response to a post by cocko which has disappeared

I've been avoiding the midi controlled software route. Closest things I have are KAOSS pad (used mainly as a sampler and not hooked up to midi link with anything) and an old 90s roland sampler. That said, if it's a standalone unit and can give me what I get from my roland + zip drive + VGA screen (read cumbersome ******* set-up) I might be interested. I'll do some research.

Things I'm generally interested in are mainly hardware samplers and standalone hardware effects units. Sounds I'm interested in are deep, rumbly, scratchy, pitch shifting (mainly in the lower direction) and stereo shifting and the occasional high pitched ring modulation. I use a fair bit of distortion but already have a reasonable array of pedals in that regard.

My brain does seem to resonate better with things that use minimal/no software.

this was in response to a post by cocko which has disappeared

Akai MPC may be your weapon of choice IMO... Great unit for everything you have described.

Anyway, we are way of topic here, who wants a Dean guitar! :lol:

Too pointy for my tastes, Cocko, but I was pretty excited for a second.

I'd like to second manticle's call for pedals. Would love a heads up if you get anything.

OT but Manticle, have you had a crack at a fuzz/octave pedal? Especially something like MXR's Blue Box - when abused this thing pulls the harshest, craziest shit (bit unpredictable though). Sounds like it'd fit right in with the sounds you say you're chasing?

@big nath: no promises but PM me the specs and price if you like. just replaced one of my samplers so my musical instrument outlay might be on the low side for a bit but no harm in trying.
[/quote]

PM'd

Too pointy for my tastes, Cocko, but I was pretty excited for a second.

I know, they are possibly the pointiest ugliest most awesome guitars around!

Buy one bum. Surely you need a flying 'V' style acoustic? I mean, who doesn't.....

Oh.

I feel much better now.

Back