Grain mill BB once again

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My experience was with a corona mill. You may be okay. :unsure:

Just put my payment through SimoB, please let me know if it doesn't arrive by Friday.

Cheers for organising.

Sorry this is late but I'd also live to jump in on this if I can? I'm pm everything. Postage to SA

Hey everyone.

Thanks to all you have paid so far. I am waiting on payment from 9 people. james82t is the last person on the list now, anyone else has missed out.

Cheers

You'll let us know if we are the ones whose payment hasn't cleared right?

Phillo said:
You'll let us know if we are the ones whose payment hasn't cleared right?
Of course, I will share with you the spreadsheet. It will state who has paid etc. Your's cleared this morning, your all good.

Hey guys,

Only a couple of payments to clear and I'll put the order in.

Cheers,

Thanks everyone for payment. I am placing the order today with Kegking. (still 2 payments to clear but i have had confirmation from the people and should be by monday).

If all goes well next weekend will be pick up and when they are delivered. 7th of September.

Cheers

OK. Order is placed! Picking up Wednesday evening. Everyone who is on the Pick Up list can pick up from Keg King on Thursday. I will be leaving the list of names behind the counter and you can just pick it up.

We will be posting the rest Thursday.

Woo Hoo!!

mill action.

Oh dear god I hope this arrives by next Friday, collecting my bulk grain Saturday morning.

It might even be Tuesday evening that we get them so that'll be an extra day for the post man

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!

Cheers big eerz!

I am fortunate enough to already have a mill, so it's not like I'm in any great hurry, but f**k yeah! New toy!

Latest posts

Back