Grain mill BB once again

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiebrewer

Reaction score
Hey all like alot of readers I was not ready to buy when the last offer was made. Was thinking the keg king Malt muncher. It's $189 retail I'll see how much interest this gets and I'll get a bulk price. If anyone has a wholesale account with keg king and willing up help out with the purchase it would be much appreciated.

Please register your interest and I will see what kind of deal we can condger up. If anyone has knowledge of a better built and better prices mill comment also.

Sometimes living in NZ really sucks balls. :(

I'm sure if one of these gents would be prepared to post it for you, but if they're not I'd be happy to pick it up from KK and post it on.

Depends on postage I guess, more than likely auspost will want your first born as payment for international shipping even if it is only NZ.

Was just thinking might have to buy a mill and was sussing craftbrewer

How do they compare against the ones from Craftbrewer as I would be interested if they come close

treefiddy said:
I'm sure if one of these gents would be prepared to post it for you, but if they're not I'd be happy to pick it up from KK and post it on.

Depends on postage I guess, more than likely auspost will want your first born as payment for international shipping even if it is only NZ.
Thanks for the offer, but yeah, postage is the problem. Almost as much again as the mill.

I'm listening. I wonder what price the last BB got?

Pic for the unfamiliar.

Screen Shot 2013-06-17 at 6.06.43 PM.png

I'm interested, depending on price, do they have to be picked up or can they be posted?

Guys spoke with keg king today. If we get 20+ it will be $117 a unit and if 30+ it will be $115 each including postage to me at Sydney. Then just individual postage to you guys or pick up if your local. I checked into your international postage and looks to be able $60 but let me know if your keen and I'll get a price for direct postage from keg king. They won't post the individual items but might make an exception for the one international.

Did you happen to get a pricing for Melbourne locals who can pick up from Keg King?

Just trying to convince my wife now that this is a good idea...

Cheers,

AJ

I'll call them tomorrow about local pick up but I think that should be able to be arranged.

The list - add to the end if your 100% committed. Will probably let it run for a few weeks to get the numbers up. Next to your name please put the city you require shipping to so I can get you a quote.

1. Aussie brewer (penrith NSW)

2. Cochise (Panania, NSW)
3. DaveHQ (Ballarat, Vic)

2. Cochise (Panania, NSW)
3. DaveHQ (Ballarat, Vic)
4. professional_drunk (local)

Latest posts

Back