Grafton Show Home Brewing Competition 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't received anything as yet, and only a month to go. What categories, Matt?

shaunous said:
Good job in todays local rag Matty.. Looking Good :D

attachicon.gif
BrewMatt.jpg
Thanks Shaunous

I might have to post my entries up, it doesn't look like I'll be driving up any time before the show

Let me know when they are ready Dan, I got to coffs a bit...

sp0rk said:
I might have to post my entries up, it doesn't look like I'll be driving up any time before the show
As far as I know, there are entries coming from as far away as Taree & Brisbane, so there is every possibility that someone will be able to pickup entries to save on postage.

Hey guys, how do I get tickets for this event?? I don't want to enter just yet as I've only been brewing for about a year so please get back to me ASAP that would be great. Cheers!!

Pretty sure you just turn up mate, i think the tasting night is an open thing. Matt will get back to you with specific's though. I've never been to one, and only entered my beer once, being last year, but all reports are the tasting nights a quite the drink session.

Where you livin?

In adelaide mate, cheers for getting back to me. Where abouts is it?

Bloody spewing we have nothing here like that in adelaide mate, I've never been to a brew comp and always looking forward to go, mayb next time. Cheers mate!!

brewtopbeer said:
Bloody spewing we have nothing here like that in adelaide mate, I've never been to a brew comp and always looking forward to go, mayb next time. Cheers mate!!
But you do...
check out sabsosa.com, sabrew.com and brewadelaide.com for stuff near you

No worries thanks for that. Talk soon for more beer talk, cheers mate

A very special thanks to Coopers DIY Brewing for their ongoing support of the Grafton Show Home Brewing Competition.

For those not already making beer via an All Grain brewing process, A Coopers DIY Beer kit contains everything you need to make 23 litres of great tasting beer quickly and easily, it even comes with an instructional DVD.

It’s the easiest and most rewarding DIY project you’ll ever do! Coopers Brewery Limited, the largest Australian-owned brewery.

www.diybeer.com.au

1509935_1482706398614540_74029580625078453_n.jpg

Yeh Kudos Coopers...

Matty, my old Neighbour up the coast is keen to enter a coupla brews. They'll be in old 1.25L soda bottles. That Cool??

I realise it doesn't look real professional, but once u taste them you'll forget what it was stored in. There pretty good.

shaunous said:
Yeh Kudos Coopers...

Matty, my old Neighbour up the coast is keen to enter a coupla brews. They'll be in old 1.25L soda bottles. That Cool??

I realise it doesn't look real professional, but once u taste them you'll forget what it was stored in. There pretty good.
Pet (plastic) bottles like you've mentioned are welcome.

Looks like a great comp, just checked the entry forms etc. Will rustle through stocks to see if there is something I can send up. Is there a postal address we can send too?

On a side note, wondering if you have any 17 and under entries? Gotta love the stock show entry forms!

Latest posts

Back