glass rinser/drip tray

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

time01

Reaction score
coming to the end of my bar build and wanting to install a glass rinser into a drip tray (I need a new drip try also) that can connect to my keg and perhaps a bucket hidden under the bar.

anyone had success with this? suggestions?

I found this at craftbrewer http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=1108 but none in stock.

Hoping to keep cost to around $150 if possible?

great set up balcony brewer!

Im not fussed on the drip tray, happy to buy a cheapo one, more wanted the glass rinser (which is currently out of stock at craftbrewer) and was aiming to add the rinser to it.

I guess I am just trying to gauge if anyone has attempted it, doesn't seem as though anyone has.

Craftbrewer have one set up in the shop in a 1 metre or so long drip tray.

It seems to work great and is definitely a show stopper.

yeah ive seen that one Florian, unfortunately craftbrewer don't stock those anymore and are looking for a new supplier, oh well might just wait till they find one.

second hand commercial glass washers go for $600 plus keep an eye out ebay gumtree etc

Thanks for the tips guys, coffee rinsers are definitely an option

Balconybrewer you were just waiting for an excuse to post a pic, incredible looking bar mate.

I would love one of these but wouldn't want to sacrifice a keg to cleaning glasses

Latest posts

Back