Why Are Australian Suppliers So Expensive Compare To Usa?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bullshit it's gotta be GB's new login :lol:

His old saying was Rossbots!

Don't dare do business better than others here in AU: :lol:

Nah its Darren. Same spacing of lines, his favourite whinge was before CB the malt and hops were cheaper and one of his first psudo names after being kicked off was Fanboy.

Cheers

I bet those whinging about the prices would be squealing like pigs if their boss rocked up one morning & laid them off due to ebay & cheaper foreign imports. Then again they way they carry on I doubt they have jobs cause I wouldn't tolerate their shit in my office.

You guys are forgetting these businesses employ people who in turn have family to look after, if you don't like their prices then don't shop there, brewing is a hobby FFS.

:icon_cheers:

Paul

Great to see some things never change around this site.
All HB Retailers are rip off c#@%s. :eek: They should make all home brew supplies free to AHB Members and have everything in stock and fresh at all times. Lift your game retailers ;)

Great to see some things never change around this site.
All HB Retailers are rip off c#@%s. :eek: They should make all home brew supplies free to AHB Members and have everything in stock and fresh at all times. Lift your game retailers ;)
SJW
I was thinking about throwing in my latest cattle station acquisitions and my fleet of luxury boats into the next sale I make . :lol:
people that know me know I have to budget for my next pair of thongs ! It aint easy out there.
GB

Spread the wealth I say. Send some overseas, spend some local. If you are getting a good product and good customer service then all is well. Price is subjective as things are only worth what people will pay for them.

Some retailers may be a little more expensive but in turn they may be more conveniant. Some may be cheeper but you have to wait for shipping. There is always some trade off with choosing who to spend your money with.

If you are happy with your purchase and think you are getting a good deal, then you are. A bargin is all in the eye of the beerholder :icon_cheers:

I personally support Ross because he getting old and I Feel sorry for his lovely wife,I don't want to see him get grumpy and hes always happy to see the battered sav.

sava

OP: That dead horse you're flogging is probably cheaper to buy from the US.

Done to death, move on, etc

No- one said the LHBS is making a mint nor attacking them personally (OK...maybe one or two), but even if we agree a couple dollars here or there aren't big thing, I find it hard to justify something like a grain crusher being so expensive here (we are not criticizing HB stores or owners personally. We all know it is a tough business). Even if we agree that it is justified to raise the price so much, I don't know how many are willing to spend an extra $150 dollars to 'support the local HBS' on the one item. As much as I like the LHBS, I couldn't do it anyway.

Latest posts

Back