Free Shipping On Coopers Products

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AussieJosh

Reaction score
Hey guys i have just been to the coopers web site and seen there doing Free shipping on coopers homebrew products Australia wide untill the 15th of may. I thought some of you may be interested!?
You have to order from the site though.
I just got me self some sparkling ale and a IPA. Saves a trip to the HB store. :D

Cheers for the heads up, was just thinking I needed to put a few good kits down to get my stocks up

Would be good if it was all their stuff as i wouldn't mind getting my hands on that showbag number 2 :p

but all i need is bottle caps

So why would you pay $12.70 online for a tin of Lager etc, that you can get any day of the week for $10.50 at IGA or Woolies, or $11.00 at the LHBS?

So why would you pay $12.70 online for a tin of Lager etc, that you can get any day of the week for $10.50 at IGA or Woolies, or $11.00 at the LHBS?

It's your prerogative. But a lot of the other stuff (Thomas Coopers selection, Malt Extracts, PET bottles) are cheaper than I've found in Big W or Woolworths. Plus, it's free shipping, meaning that the petrol you use to drive to Woolworths/Big W/HBS is not being spent.

Thanks for sharing, though, Josh.

I saw a guy at Woolies the other night scooping up a special, marked down to $8.50 for a can of lager. He had 10-11 cans in his trolley. And yes he was checking the best by date on every can.

Smart man, very cheap beer, but still only a plain old lager.

If your a member you also get a further 10% discount on the listed prices. Makes the malt extract about $8 a tin which is quite a bit cheaper than my local supplier.

My LHBS charges over $16 for sparkling, IPA, Pils, Irish stout ect.... And i cant get them from BIG W or Wollies. On line there $13.50 -$14.50 Pluss there get sent to me for free.

Although i brew AG i am selfish and dont want all my friends and family drinking it all! :lol:

If your a member you also get a further 10% discount on the listed prices. Makes the malt extract about $8 a tin which is quite a bit cheaper than my local supplier.

Indeed, for cans of extract it is well worth it. Much as I like to support the bricks & mortar LHBS, $14~ for a can of extract plus petrol, time, surly shopkeep, or $8 delivered to my door - sorry, no contest.

but least i know the stock is current and up to date,i wouldn't buy the basic can's from cooper's get them cheaper elsewhere,but the top of line product i would buy on this offer..

Hmmm 28 days for delivery?? I need it for brewing this weekend! hahah

Thanks for the tip.I bought the Pilsener and Brew Enhancer 2 as it works out well with the free freight and 10% discount as a member.

Hmmm 28 days for delivery?? I need it for brewing this weekend! hahah

From memory, the last order that I put in through Coopers turned up 3 - 4 days later, I think the 28 days would just be there to cover themselves if something goes wrong somewhere along the production line.

From memory, the last order that I put in through Coopers turned up 3 - 4 days later, I think the 28 days would just be there to cover themselves if something goes wrong somewhere along the production line.
One would hope that the products have already been made and packed, so that you do not need to wait for production delays. Most likely the time is just to cover their or their courier or Aust Post's ass if they are slow shipping the items to you.

thanks for the heads up. I just became a member and placed an order to get my stocks up - at around $8 for extract that's good value.

I couldn't find anything on the site about the free shipping, but sure enough, there it was on the very last page of the checkout. Cheers :icon_cheers:

at $8 a can of extract delivered they can take all 28 days if they must

$8 covers my typical all-grain bill any day of the week.

</troll>

:p

Latest posts

Back